Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal hair

Default Ideal hair

If you could chose your color, length, thickness, and texture what would you choose? What do you have and why would you want to change it?

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Ideal hair

I enjoy my hair colour so I'd keep going strong with it. But I wish the hair from my nape was a bit more smooth like the rest. Somehow it is rather curly-wurly-messy and I wish I was in the thicker end of ii. But it isn't a game breaker for me. I am all in all very happy with my hair. It is beautiful in it's own way

Length
    28/39/44
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Thicker and heavier. As my hair gets longer, I'm really displeased by (beside its general thinness) its weightlessness. It floats everywhere and drives me batty. I thought extra length would weigh it down, but alas, it does not. I'm like medusa.

I'll keep my color and my texture.
    MBL | WL | HL | TBL | HL | TBL | CLSSC(?)

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

The only thing I'd change about my hair is the thickness. I wouldn't even want too much more of it, my ponytail circ is currently at 3.35" but I'd be very happy if it was at 4".

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I would love for my hair to stay young forever; no thinning and no graying ever *sigh*
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    Chin/WL/Clsc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

The only thing I'd probably change is the color. I have gone white very early and I'm just not ready. Plus with my skin tone, I would look incredibly washed out if I let it be natural. I like henna, don't get me wrong, but after decades of coloring I am getting kind of sick of it honestly. Give me my old dark brown shade any day....
    ◊∞◊ lady seren, charter of the stars in the order of the long haired knights ◊∞◊
    CL - SL - APL- BSL - MBL- WL - HL - TBL
    last box dye: 10/2015 || last cut: 04/2016 || last henndigo: 08/2016 || last henna: 07/2017

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I don't think I would change a thing, TBH. I'm at that age where I have learned to accept my texture, my thickness, and my natural color. Right before turning gray.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

If I could change nothing else, I would want the dark auburn I had in high school back. I don't know what caused it to go way less red in my 20s but I hate it lol. But I would like to have thicker hair. I'm at about 3.75" in pony circumference, which is the high end of ii, but after spending years helping my best friend with her iii hair, mine feels super thin.

And waves. I'm pretty certain about my hair type now being a 1b with some 1c at my nape, but I've always wanted some beautiful wonderful wavy hair (like 2b/2c).

I'm not technically unhappy about my hair, and i love how well it hold curls and stuff, and it is thicker than I remember it being years ago. But I do wistfully long for what I don't have haha.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    3a/M/ii

I would like to detangle like a breeze
    and I would like no grays

Length
    CL/Waist/CLSC
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

I would like my hair to go grey naturally already so I can give up bleach.
    Length shot- June 2017