Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Ideal hair

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Ideal hair

I would love for mine to be thicker and not so fine plus spiral ends would be nice also.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    24”/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

I'd have my hair the same way it is, but belly button length from the front. That's all I'm really working towards!
    APL - BSL - *MBL* - WL - HL - TBL
    Last trim: 12th March 2021
    Pantene fanatic, sulphate and silicone lover

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Right now I hate my natural hair color along with the grays! So, that's why today I've changed it by dyeing it a bright red after I haven't dyed it in 8 months! Oh, I love the thickness of my hair! It's just right. I really wish that I was a natural redhead. Right now, I wish I had Bella Duenas's length. She's on youtube. Her hair's length is at classic length, and she wears it very curly and thick. Her hair is soooo pretty!

Length
    2/waist/???
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

I would love for my hair to be less coarse - it's more like fishing line than hair, it seems like.

And I've always envied the really curly hairtypes - type 3 or 4. I think that kind of hair looks so beautiful.

Length
    .5"/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kellylee View Post
    If you could chose your color, length, thickness, and texture what would you choose? What do you have and why would you want to change it?
    If I could choose, I would love to have blue black or jet black hair that grazes my ankles. I wouldn't mind having thicker hair, as long as my head is able to hold it up.. lol. I'll stick with my wavy strands, because it's what I am used to. I've always loved the look of young Cher and Morticia. My dark hair isn't dark enough.
    "Kindness is the best nourishment for humanity"

Length
    1/18/32

I'd change my hair to be a little lighter in color with more red tones. I'd also love it to be waist-length. I'm definitely more interested in changing the length than the color though!

Length
    BSL/Hip/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I definitely want my hair to be thicker because it's much thinner than it naturally is due to damage.

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    My hair, but it never splits or breaks ever, and whatever the maximum length I'd enjoy is!
    I love my color and texture, I don't even mind it being on the thinner side, I just want more of it!
    I have to update my answer. My hair is only 1c at it's waviest nowadays. I miss the hair I had when I was a teenager, it was quite wavy, 2a and sometimes even 2b.
    That all being said, I'll work with what I've got! Straighter hair means less shrinkage
    Just trying to get by

Length
    30/36/41
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I would like thicker hair, very more thicker. Have a huge bun, large braids and not theses thin ends which become more thinner with the growth and the length. It will be so much easier to reach classic.
    But I love my hair color and people around me think it is super silky and shiny so yes. I would like to have thicker hair but I like my hair too, it is the reflect of my personnality I think.

Length
    buzz/bsl/waist
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

I'd like my virgin hair color - kind of a reddish brown - and for it to be waist length! Maybe some loose curls would be nice.