Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal hair

Length
    15”/23”/45”
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Default Re: Ideal hair

I'd like to go back to the light blonde I was as a child, and I would like less waves more curls....but I might naturally get that anyway as my hair is getting curlier as I get older.
    Stretched: NL - SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL

Length
    Chin?/FTL/^_^
    Type
    1b/C/ii

I'd definitely love to have soft, blonde hair that's straight or slightly wavy. ii or iii thickness, I suppose, as I'm used to that. I've never had hair that's longer than what I have now so I'm not sure which length I'd be happy with both practically and look wise (longer than waist though). Honestly, if I could just have soft hair that doesn't look as messy as my hair does, I would be really happy.

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Great question!

My hair is red/brown, APL, 1c, ii/iii and f/m.

My ideal hair is red/brown, WL, 1c, iii and coarse. It's not what I think looks the very nicest, it's just what I can imagine myself having. I'd like to grow longer than waist, but if it was suddenly really long then I'd miss all the fun along the way!

On other people I adore deep red hair with 3b curls, or dark/milk chocolate brown with 2c waves.

Finally finished growing out natural colour!

Length
    14/22/32

Although I have an overall thick head of hair & a lot of it, I wish my individual strands were a bit more substantial.i recall a hair stylist once telling me that (natural) blondes have much more hair than darker haired people, dark hair is almost twice as big. Thickness wise. I wonder if that's really true but it certainly seems like darker hair is a bit sturdier, which I envy.

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I'd either go with blue-black (no discoloration/lightening/brown shine going on), wavy (about 2b or 2c but defined waves, not frizzy), thick but not overwhelmingly thick (4-5 inches which is thick but not amazingly thick), medium to coarse hair
    Special emphasis on coarseness. I don't really mind my thickness, because it sort of poofs and looks like a lot of hair, but it would be a lot easier to take care of if it weren't so fine.

My second option would be an ashy light blonde, soft waves as well, but I'd like to have colours variation, not in the length but among strands themselves, like I've seen on some blondes. Medium, and ii or iii.

I like red hair too, but I feel it sometimes clashes with a lot of clothes. I think any colour is pretty, basically, except brown xD
    I just highly dislike brown hair. I feel it's too "earthy", and I look awful in browns.
    Last edited by MidnightMoon; June 23rd, 2017 at 12:56 AM.
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I'm happy with what I've got, have had and am getting.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lillabug View Post
    i recall a hair stylist once telling me that (natural) blondes have much more hair than darker haired people, dark hair is almost twice as big. Thickness wise. I wonder if that's really true but it certainly seems like darker hair is a bit sturdier, which I envy.
    I read that on average blondes have the most hair but it's also the finest, followed by brunettes, and then redheads who have the coarsest hair on average but the least amount of total strands.

Finally finished growing out natural colour!

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

My ideal hair would be just a bit thicker than what I have now, I'm at 2" on a good day. I feel like if I could be 3.5" or so, that would be great. I'd keep my texture and everything, just wish there was more of it. I'm good with current length... Sometimes I also wish my hair was either lighter blonde or just a darker brown color, not my odd, ashy roots and brassier ends (even naturally it was like that, before cassia and henna gloss). But it is what it is, at least I have hair!
    Last edited by AspenSong; June 23rd, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Length
    Buzz/37.5/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I would have red hair, 4-5 inches of thickness, and straight. It would be very long, probably knee length, with a thick hemline.

My natural hair is dark brown and wavy. To get my preferred color I need to bleach it and then use henna. But I can't do that damaging bleaching to super long hair. I don't know my current thickness. Once upon a time I had 4 inches and I loved it, but I lost a lot of thickness from health and scalp issues. Both are better now. But my hair is too short right now to measure thickness.

Length
    20/TBL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

My ideal hair would be the same texture, and largely the same dark colour, but with a mermaidy underlayer and classic length. I'd love my waves to be like my braidwaves are but then again, the braidwaves are easily done. The mermaid would be a problem though, my hair laughs at bleach.
    I am Galvatron … you have no right to change what I am!