Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New! (And blue!)

Length
    28/22/42
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: New! (And blue!)

Beautiful hair! I love it when people have long and unnaturally colored hair. Do you think you will keep it that way for a while? I'm a bleach blonde and growing out to an ombre style.

Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

So beautiful! I'm just in awe of your color. I had a very dark blue once, wasn't brave enough to actually bleach. I applaud your confidence! That's an absolutely stunning look.

Length
    APL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabenymph View Post
    That's a lovely color �� Do you have it highlighted with different shades or is this the natural result of the dye ?
    Thank you! It's a combination of different shades! I usually go in and tell my stylist what color blues I'm really into at the time and which ones I want the most of and she mixes up a bunch of different ones!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoldLife View Post
    Beautiful hair! I love it when people have long and unnaturally colored hair. Do you think you will keep it that way for a while? I'm a bleach blonde and growing out to an ombre style.
    Thank you! Honestly, I can't imagine having a different color. I was having a crisis for a bit a month or so ago where Black Hair was singing its siren song at me. I confessed this to my hair stylist and we fixed it so my current color is predominantly a really really dark navy blue, which is dark enough that I don't need to think about black anymore. I keep meaning to post a more recent photo in the colorful longhairs thread, but it appears I have some junk to sort out with photobucket first -_-