Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What's Your Favorite Deep Conditioner?

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What's Your Favorite Deep Conditioner?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I've been wanting to try some of Shea Moisture's other hair products but haven't had the chance. Because, I'm in the middle of going through my stash first before purchasing anymore stuff. I bet it does smell heavenly! What does it smell like?
    Like a mixture of honey suckle and vanilla. It might be different for someone else, can't really explain it but the smell is very nice

Length
    ChinL/MBL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Like a mixture of honey suckle and vanilla. It might be different for someone else, can't really explain it but the smell is very nice
    Ooh! I bet that it is nice scent! Yeah, you might be right that it might be different for someone else, but I bet the smell is very nice

Length
    Short/Chin+/Floor

So far my favourite seems to be aloe hairfood

Length
    Short/Chin+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I've been wanting to try the Papaya Hair Food by Garnier Fructis for a loooong time. I've been hearing yall raving about it. My favorite one is the Avacado Treat by Garnier Fructis and the Banana Hair Food one. I bet you are sad that you're running out of the Papaya Hair Food as to you are still trying to use up your stash first before purchasing anymore.
    Papaya is good it just smells awful, like over ripe fruit, the avocado has the best smell but not the best for me

Length
    ChinL/MBL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Papaya is good it just smells awful, like over ripe fruit, the avocado has the best smell but not the best for me
    Yes, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews and things about the Papaya one. I am tempted to try it. I bet it does smell awful, like over ripe fruit. Yes, I also like the avocado one too. It does have the best smell and it also gives your hair a nice slip and it conditions your hair very well too. I think my next purchase is going to be the papaya one to give it a try.