Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hair Perfume? ~

  1. #1

    Cool Hair Perfume? ~

    Back when I was water only washing, the number 1 thing I missed was the smell from my shampoo and conditioners. I absolutely adore having scent in my hair. Have you guys ever tried any kind of hair perfume, or maybe even made your own? I think it'd be really cool to have an alcohol-free one that not only leaves a scent, but is also good for your hair!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    If you like roses ...SheaMoistureŽ Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Hold Mist is very nice!
    It has a beautiful, long lasting, true rose fragrance, and used as directed you don't even feel it.
    I spray it closer for a stronger hold on my fine silver when really wispy...or just a light spritz acts like a perfume while adding a wee bit of texture.

  3. #3
    Member sumidha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,929
    Length
    buzz/FTL/FTL
    Type
    2b/C/ii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    I sometimes use rosewater in a mister bottle. You can find it (and orange water and jasmine water) in the ethnic food section of larger grocery stores, it's used in middle eastern cooking. I'll also add a drop or two of essential oil to the coconut oil I use on my hair.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Quote Originally Posted by sumidha View Post
    I sometimes use rosewater in a mister bottle. You can find it (and orange water and jasmine water) in the ethnic food section of larger grocery stores, it's used in middle eastern cooking. I'll also add a drop or two of essential oil to the coconut oil I use on my hair.
    Yes this too; I use rosewater and glycerin spritzes; mostly in the Summer to define my humid weather curl explosions lol
    Though it is very light and doesn't last as long.
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; February 2nd, 2017 at 02:01 PM.

  5. #5
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    66,131
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Some nice EOs in a mister bottle, in some demineralized water. Like lavender EO! If you add a squirt of nice-scented conditioner that might often be enough to "refresh" the hair.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  6. #6
    Member littlestarface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Roses
    Posts
    5,192
    Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    I use a japanese hair parfum and I use a arabian hair parfum oil OhEmGee they smell divine!

    How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

  7. #7
    Now-shorthaired mod Anje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    20,377
    Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Mixing some BPAL fragrance oil into your hair oil has always been a popular option.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Quote Originally Posted by littlestarface View Post
    I use a japanese hair parfum and I use a arabian hair parfum oil OhEmGee they smell divine!
    Care to share the name of the products?

  9. #9
    Member littlestarface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Roses
    Posts
    5,192
    Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Damarys View Post
    Care to share the name of the products?
    The japanese one is ma cherie hair fragrance by shiseido
    http://beautyinjapanshop.com/product...grance-cologne

    and the arabian one is by nabeels hair perfume
    https://www.amazon.com/Mukhamaria-Na.../dp/B00O4B788I

    and also christian dior and viktor and rolf make hair parfums as well, mmm smells so good.
    http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fra...hair-mist.html

    How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

  10. #10
    Member Tristania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wandering along the Lethean River
    Posts
    559
    Type
    1b/M/ii

    Default Re: Hair Perfume? ~

    Quote Originally Posted by littlestarface View Post
    The japanese one is ma cherie hair fragrance by shiseido
    http://beautyinjapanshop.com/product...grance-cologne

    and the arabian one is by nabeels hair perfume
    https://www.amazon.com/Mukhamaria-Na.../dp/B00O4B788I

    and also christian dior and viktor and rolf make hair parfums as well, mmm smells so good.
    http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fra...hair-mist.html
    The one from Neebels sounds divine, I've been wanting to buy fragrances from them for a long time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •