Thread: Article: Essential Oils For Hair Loss and Shedding by jessie58

Length
    28/tlb/tlb
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Default Article: Essential Oils For Hair Loss and Shedding by jessie58

Indian Herb Article Wstern Herb Article 2b/C/ii/iii .
    Lady Aes Cyprium, Potionmaker and Alchemist to the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Default Re: Article: Essential Oils For Hair Loss and Shedding by jessie58

Thanks for this article, I have alopecia areata and although it seems to have stopped serious shedding and the bald spots are closing or already closed, i will use this method to help regrowth and hopefully slow further shedding. Coincidentally my friend also was diagnosed with alopecia after the birth of her first child, hers is hormone related though my results showed no hormone imbalance and was most likely stress related.
    I will recommend this usage of aromatherapy to her, and it will be interesting to see if it helps as we have the same condition likely from different causes. We will check back with our findings!

Banned
    Length
    5/2/15

Really natural oil is the best method to improve hair growth. Many people loss their hair due to use unwanted chemicals and bad quality oils. But natural oil is the best things to skip hair loss.

http://www.angelmeds.com/blog/amazin...irgin-oil.html

Length
    18"/22"/35++
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Thanks for this info! Does anyone have good experience buying oils from Garden of Wisdom online? Thanks!

Length
    TWA/APL/Waist
    Type
    4b/M/ii

Default Re: Article: Essential Oils For Hair Loss and Shedding by jessie58

The link is dead, but I found this one by the same author.
    No shampoo
    No conditioner
    APL to BSL come grow with me!

Length
    5/5/24
    Type
    2a/C/i

Hello everyone ! I am applying herbal oil "kesh kanti" oil on daily basis then after 2 to 3 hours after application I bath with normal temperature water and dry the hair normally (do not use the air dryer) . I use wooden brush and do not use any chemical and heat products on hair . I do not understand where I am wrong . Can anyone here help me with any proper diet for hair or any exercise . And one more thing , I have 3 sisters and none of them have this kind of issue .They have very beautiful long hairs . I hope I will get help here . Thank you in advance .

My mom was shedding a lot. As far as I know, she tried mostly everything and found the burdock, coconut, and natural (sebum) oil the most working ones. Also, she made a research and found that lack of vitamin d, plays an important role, while shading (took more sunbathing). On her initiative, all the hair treatments were changed to natural ones (shampoos, conditioner only based on the herbs (fortunately, healthy lifestyle and products are becoming popular, so you can choose the most suitable for you); hair brush made of the wood or bamboo (you can check different options here)). It's not something extraordinary and all listed above is more or less common, but it worked for my mum. Hope it will work for you too!