Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: The official 2-week rule thread!

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: The official 2-week rule thread!

Quote Originally Posted by aloewurly View Post
    Maybe take off less centimetres? With waves I find that sometimes even just two centimeter makes a huge difference. You can cut two or three centimeters, troubleshoot, and if in a month or two you still feel icky you can cut off more. Hang in there!
    This was my first plane. But my ends are too damaged to obtain a visible change with just 2 cm. I honestly would need to cut at least 3 inches but I'll never be that brave. The shrinkage is what I'm afraid of.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Default Re: The official 2-week rule thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    This was my first plane. But my ends are too damaged to obtain a visible change with just 2 cm. I honestly would need to cut at least 3 inches but I'll never be that brave. The shrinkage is what I'm afraid of.
    I understand. Personally, I'd trim the least amount necessary and wear it up as much as possible until I regain the length. I'm a frequent trimmer so I understand the pain heavy or curly hair loses so much visible length, even if the actual length is almost the same
    Shaven/Shoulder/APL/BSL/MBL
    As little conventional products as possible, but as many herbal rinses as possible