View Poll Results: If you could only have your hair ONE length for the rest of your life......

Voters
375. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder

8 2.13%
  • APL

4 1.07%
  • BSL

20 5.33%
  • Waist

88 23.47%
  • Tailbone

96 25.60%
  • Classic

65 17.33%
  • Fingertip

43 11.47%
  • Knee

30 8.00%
  • Ankle

10 2.67%
  • Floor and beyond!

11 2.93%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: If you could only have your hair ONE length for the rest of your life....

Length
    SL/FTL/knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: If you could only have your hair ONE length for the rest of your life....

I voted fingertip. I really like having longer hair and it is getting surprisingly easier to manage. Fingertip is a little past my goals but only a few inches longer than its current length so it would hopefully still be a length I would find manageable.

SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~ HL~ BCL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ FTL ~ KL

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: If you could only have your hair ONE length for the rest of your life....

Hip - my most favourite length (especially as I love to wear my hair down, and so I wouldn’t be sitting on it). This is all in theory though, as I’ve only hit WL+ before regretfully cutting. Sigh.

I voted Floor length and beyond but me being only 5'1 tall. I would probably look like cousin It. LOL I think it would be pretty I have had hair that long before .

Length
    .5"/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

I would choose knee length for the rest of my life. Even though I would look like Cousin It because I am only 4'11, I would still opt for that length. LOL... I just seen AmmerahMcswee's comment. She understands.
    Last edited by Amy-Lee; July 26th, 2021 at 06:27 PM.
    "Kindness is the best nourishment for humanity"

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

FTL. It's magical.

Length
    Bob/31"/Term?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

I'd love to try knee length, but if I had to pick just one to have to have for the rest of my life, I think I'd pick waist length. I really liked it last time I was there. When I I got to TBL I was kind of annoyed by it. Maybe knee would be better? The idea of a knee length braid is very appealing. But since I don't know for sure, I'll go with waist-length because I know I like that.

Start October 25, 2020: 24"
    24"...25"...26"...27"...28"...29"...30"...31"

I chose knee, it's currently that length atm, but I'd actually like a little above calf length.

Length
    27/27/44
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii

I voted classic. That's my ultimate goal. If I get past classic, that would be awesome but I imagine it would be high maintenance. Classic length seems perfect.

Tailbone. Never had hair that long (longest was waist). I tend to curl my hair a lot (overnight with a robe) so the curls eat a lot of length. When I was at WL and curled my hair, it looked like it was at about APL. So tailbone seems like a sweet spot.

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Classic. That would be long enough to have a healthy sized bun and also be able to do some buns that require lots of length.

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.