Thread: Hair type is changing.

Length
    31/37/36
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii/iii

Default Hair type is changing.

My hair was always 1b till now. I usually had braid waves though as I usually sleep with braids. My avatar picture was the first hair typing picture which I did in May when I joined. When I combed it afterwards it got close to 1a. The picture in my sig was a week later or so and my hair was still wet there and when wet absolutely nothing is going on wave wise.
    Anyway I started following advice I got in the past weeks. Started with claryfying a month ago and spend a few weeks oiling but my hair just felt dry. But I noticed some frizz starting to happen and braid/bun waves staying in place longer (they used to disappear within a hour usually). Thanks to the post I made a few days ago and some great answers I tried a few totally new things which I never though of (thanks everyone that replied). So I did a few lemon rinses and a few protein hair masks followed by moisturizing conditioner. My hair feels much softer And now the big thing I'm starting to notice slight spirals at the ends of my hair :O
    But now I'm confused about my hair type so what is it changing into?
    I didn't manage to get very clear pics but they should give an idea how my ends look like (the top still look very straight except some frizz).
    http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6914/3Oy89b.jpg
    http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/4972/afIqRl.jpg
    starting point : Longest layer at 31" (hip) shortest layer 24" (apl+) goal 1 : longest layer at 36" (TBL) goal 2 : layer free hair at 36"
    Estimated time for goal 1, april 2017

Length
    SL/CL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Default Re: Hair type is changing.

The looks like the 1c parts of my hair—so maybe 1b with some 1c mixed in?

Lady Scarlette, Traveler of the Road to Dawn in the Order of Long Haired Knights
    Microtrimming/Maintaining at Classic | Wearing hair up since July '16 | WCC/LOC

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Still looks overall 1b to me.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

My hairtype started changing drastically a couple of months ago too, from 1a/1b to 1c/2a!

The photos are hard to judge from. Keep on doing what you are doing now though, and you might see an even bigger change eventually

(and this is off topic, but may I just say, WOW what a stunning figure you have! That tiny waist and perfect hourglass, so beautiful!)

June 2018: Big chop
    CBL - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TBL

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PixieP View Post
    My hairtype started changing drastically a couple of months ago too, from 1a/1b to 1c/2a!

The photos are hard to judge from. Keep on doing what you are doing now though, and you might see an even bigger change eventually

(and this is off topic, but may I just say, WOW what a stunning figure you have! That tiny waist and perfect hourglass, so beautiful!)
    I know right! Every time I see her post i'm always amazed by her sig.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    31/37/36
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii/iii

Thanks everyone, I will keep up my current hair care routine and see if I will notice further changes in my hair texture the next months. I think I will change my setting from 1b to 1b/1c for now.

And yeah my waist is very small so nothing I made myself fits properly lol. I used to be even smaller a few years ago but I guess exercising less and aging does affect it. But yeah I'm happy about it for how long it will last.
    starting point : Longest layer at 31" (hip) shortest layer 24" (apl+) goal 1 : longest layer at 36" (TBL) goal 2 : layer free hair at 36"
    Estimated time for goal 1, april 2017

Type
    3b/3c/F/iii

I agree, you look great!

Hair type depends on care. I have totally different type on each wash method.
    Cut off tailbone hair to bob <3
    ...and then buzzed my hair off.
    I work here: mobilny dietetyk gliwice