Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The miracle Pill

Agressively friendly. MadPirateBippy's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I'd wait a year until the price drops, but as soon as it hits 300 instead of 3,000 dollars I would be IN.

Lets see... six inches in two months, that means I could grow three feet in twelve months. That would take me to ankle length in a year, and growing that fast there'd be no chance of splitting faster than I could grow.

On the other hand I can't see spending 18k to grow my hair to ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post
    Hmmm....I wonder if I could get my insurance to cover it......heck, they covered my LASIK!
    what? how? I'm interested in doing this, this summer! wonder if my insurance would contribute?

as for the hair growth: when I was at arm-pit length, I would say NO, too much money and I already had a good start on length. now, at my current funky length and damage, I WOULD pay to have 6-12" almost immediately. 2-3k would be worth it, for my self-esteem, if nothing else

however, if it came down to paying for the Lasik and paying for the hair, Lasik would win.
    Last edited by wintersun99; March 24th, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

if i was a millionaire and money was no object hell yeah id buy them, but being the pauper i am i will have to grow via the normal route of good old fashioned patience!!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Celogrl View Post
    I'm not sure! I know I'd probably consider it (for a little while at least!). Now if someone would guarantee me permamently thicker hair, then the sky would be the limit!
    I agree, I would pay a LOT to have thicker hair--or at least make my hair line lower on my forehead. Oooh, I can't stand my hairline....But I won't go down that road.....

Maybe it's because my hair is already long, but I think it would have to be more than just 6 inches in two months. It would have to be a foot in one month.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

YES

Length
    Pixie/TB/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

No, I wouldn't. I can grow my own hair in time, I could find many better uses for that amount of money.

-- Natalie

Queen of Apathy HairColoredHair's Avatar
    Length
    short/knee/???
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

No. Only if it would give me permanently healthy hair... 'cause else it would all just snap and break off...
    Fav Products: Honey and Horn Combs! Current Length: Just above knee (a 'little' trim)
    Goal: Uh... Moo!

Length
    Pit/Pit/BSL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii/iii

I'd buy it if I knew it would keep my hair permanently red, wavy, growing, and thick until the day I die.

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Nope. I don't want that even if it has free trial period. I hate taking any pills. Now if you tell me chocolate bars would boost hair growth I certainly wouldn't object.

Length
    Short/BCL/Long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire-o View Post
    Nope. I don't want that even if it has free trial period. I hate taking any pills. Now if you tell me chocolate bars would boost hair growth I certainly wouldn't object.
    Now that's a great idea!!