Results 1,761 to 1,769 of 1769

Thread: WoodEverIImagine: New Acrylic Sticks on Etsy

Length
    ?/Waist/TBL
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Default Re: WoodEverIImagine: New Acrylic Sticks on Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Woohoo! Dani startet with acrylic forks!
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7139706..._home_active_1
    Well, it was about time ...
    Omg I've been on the hunt for acrylic forks, so this is awesome. I just started a convo w/ Dani about a possible custom fork. Or I might buy this one!
    Virginia from Virginia. Climber / fitness junkie trying to figure out how to grow out my hair and be active inside and outside everyday!

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

That one isn't my colors, but I'm excited to see more!

Length
    20/BSL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

Wow, this fork is beautiful! But way too long for me. I wear mine buns on top of my head, so need shorter forks and sticks for up there.

Length
    APL+/CL+/CL~FT
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I'm really excited about Dani's foray into forks! And wow, there's such a gorgeous variety. Has anyone from here bought any yet, even those from a few months back? What are they like?

I've been lusting from afar this year, waiting until hubs and I moved interstate before getting any hair pretties, which finally happened a few days ago. The timing worked out perfectly for me to adopt that Renaissance acrylic 2 pronger that ticked all my neutral, waterproof, workhorse boxes, along with the stunning ebony and Labradorite 3 pronger (a fave combo of mine when it comes to timber and stones). And after a bit of dithering, I added this ebony and pink Thulite 2 pronger to my order, which had actually been one of the first WEII forks on my wishlist from a few weeks ago. My new basic winter wardrobe (yeah, I had to buy everything from socks, up, as my endless summer wardrobe was totally not suited to my new brrrr climate) has a fair bit of pink in it, and teals, and blues, with black, and white, and ivory block pieces, so I think these stoned forks will be beautifully classy additions to my overall look. They seem really sturdy, too, with a grabby thickness to them.

Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~Onwards, through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Oh, these hair forks are tempting! I think I'll wait for a color combo I really can't live without for the acrylics, but just seeing the variety is lovely.

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Very tempting indeed. I cant wait to see action shots, I love that ebony and labradorite combo! But I have had a hole in my heart for an acrylic fork for some time now, almost as long as my longing for a helix fork. Which will I cave and purchase first hmmm.

Crotchety Pastry GrowlingCupcake's Avatar
    Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Ooh, acrylic forks! I do not care for the wooden fork I bought since I do not like the design but these seem way more my preference. And that labradorite is just beautiful! Unfortunately, hair toy time out xD
    Sales thread!
    I am currently mostly lurking; I am sorry but I cannot deal with people easily right now. I will get back to you when I am more mentally capable.

Length
    APL+/CL+/CL~FT
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Hairtoy timeout? Gaaaaaaaaaah. I feel your pain, Cupcake. And milosmomma, I can't wait to see what chooses you ( I vote for acrylic helix forks ), but at some time methinks you'll NEED a helix fork (of course, you already know how biased I am towards them, though. ) but the versatility of a waterproof acrylic fork can't be overlooked.

In the meantime, as I well and truly emerge from my own dry spell...

I oopsed again. Black peacock? Why, yes please! Admittedly, I twiddled my thumbs for hours, but then they sneakily twiddled a message to Dani with the help of my lolling tongue, and after a quick response from Miss D, promptly shot across to the Buy it now selection... At least it looks like there's going to be a fun road trip for these globetrotting forkster buddies when they travel, before they live it up in my updos!

Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~Onwards, through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Wow! That's going to look amazing on you!