Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: Garnier Whole Blends

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Garnier Whole Blends

A little different, not that much, but still enough to raise interest.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Account Closed by Member Request

I quite like the new bottles. The honey conditioner is surprisingly moisturizing by the way. I can skip the leave in conditioner after using it! Might turn into my new favorite.

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

The store wasn't carrying Garnier's Treat shampoo and conditioner line, so I decided to pick up a set of Whole Blends. I went for Honey Treasures because I saw they had a sulfate-free shampoo formula with a coney conditioner which was a combination I wanted to try.

First, it smells amazing. The shampoo felt incredibly gentle and non-stripping, but still very clean. The conditioner was something else after I rinsed it out. I may just not be used to cones after not using them for a while, but it lent so much slip and was great for finger detangling.

My hair is still drying, but it definitely feels sleeker than with what I was using before (a cone-free damage care line). I'm looking forward to seeing what it feels like a few days after wash day, especially after pairing it with the anti-frizz serum. My hair really seems to like Garnier's more "natural" products!
    Oh sing me a song of the sea,
    Selkie, siren, sisters thee.