Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: Garnier Whole Blends

Default Re: Garnier Whole Blends

It's still a drugstore staple over here and I just started using this line again. Their conditioner with avocado and shea has been my holy grail drugstore conditioner for years now and my hair still loves it.

They are also coming out with leave-in conditioners (honey, oat milk, and argan), which I can't wait to get my hands on.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    It's still a drugstore staple over here and I just started using this line again. Their conditioner with avocado and shea has been my holy grail drugstore conditioner for years now and my hair still loves it.

They are also coming out with leave-in conditioners (honey, oat milk, and argan), which I can't wait to get my hands on.
    That sounds promising. I'll have to see if those leave-ins travel to Belgium!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/C/iii

I've been enjoying using ultimate blends argan richness: almond cream & moroccan argan oil conditioner - does this have other names elsewhere? My hair seems to like the formulation, which has amodimethicone.
    Images in old threads not showing up? Try the image fixer browser extension.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by barnet_fair View Post
    I've been enjoying using ultimate blends argan richness: almond cream & moroccan argan oil conditioner - does this have other names elsewhere? My hair seems to like the formulation, which has amodimethicone.
    I'll see if we have it here, and what it's called, if we do. Yep it's here. It's called "rijke argan", meaning, "rich argan". I believe it's this (this happens to be the shampoo):
    https://www.garnier-be.com/nl-be/pro...-argan-shampoo

We have it over here as well I used to be obsessed with the leave in cream from that argan line as well, but nowadays the scent is too sweet, vanillary for my taste.

Length
    Hip/FTL/Metal
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

As far as I know, these leave-ins have been around for years now. The argan & almond one is a HG of mine.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

They've had different leave in conditioners out here too but the new ones are formulated differently and from different lines. It's the argan and camellia oil line, not argan and almond.

Garnier is also doing an annoying marketing gimmick, where they're calling these leave ins "conditioners without rinsing" and claiming that every tube helps us save a ridiculous amount of water I like their products but their greenwashing is really annoying on a whole new level.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

They've had different leave in conditioners out here too but the new ones are formulated differently and from different lines. It's the argan and camellia oil line, not argan and almond.

Garnier is also doing an annoying marketing gimmick, where they're calling these leave ins "conditioners without rinsing" and claiming that every tube helps us save a ridiculous amount of water I like their products but their greenwashing is really annoying on a whole new level.
    Haven't heard them do it here; will report back if they should do it!

Man that's annoying!