Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Garnier Whole Blends

Default Re: Garnier Whole Blends

Spain.

Ultra Suave in Portugal...

Has anyone tried their latest line, the one with oat milk and rice cream?

I just days ago purchased the Mythic Olive Intense Mask. Wait and see how that fares for me. I have been swimming a lot, and the hair suffers from that. I still have the peach and nut leaf OOOOOLLLLDDD mask, but that stock is running low so I have been looking for a replacement. Wait and see if this olive oil can live up to the task.

Length
    16"/21"/Thigh
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Garnier is offering free samples to canadians: http://mygarnier.ca/en/whole-blends/sample-and-coupon
    I signed up for the honey one

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Amazing! Free stuff. Yay. I do hope it's not a foil packet, though. Because that amount, on long hair? But maybe you could still use it as a leave-in or something like that.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    chin/TBL/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia View Post

Has anyone tried their latest line, the one with oat milk and rice cream?
    Yep, I've got it. I bought it just as I finished the one with argan oil and cranberry (which I liked very much).

It's ok, I wouldn't describe it as a rich conditioner, it's quite light, not as nourishing as some others in the Garnier Ultra Doux/Ultimate Blends/etc lines, but I like it. It doesn't beat my favourite conditioner of these Garnier lines, which is the one with honey, propolis and royal jelly (Honey Treasures), I love that one.

I'm curious to know if anyone tried the conditioner from the Mythic Olive line?
    Last edited by *ReiKa*; March 3rd, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by *ReiKa* View Post
    I'm curious to know if anyone tried the conditioner from the Mythic Olive line?
    I have the conditioner! My mom found it in my stash when looking for the Lidl conditioner. Since eadwine had tried out the mask and was quite pleased, mom pulled it out for me. I first am going to try the Cien/Lidl conditioner for dry, damaged hair, tough, as promised on the Aldi/Lidl thread. But that might be what I try next.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I want to try one of these conditioners but the presence of isopropyl alcohol worries me. It's about mid-way down the ingredients list so I'm not sure if it's a drying amount or not...

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Which locations? Wahre Schätze probably is Germany, and Utra Dolce Italy. But "Original remedies"???
    Yes... We have the Wahre Schätze stuff here but I'm not impressed by the ingredients. The bottles look like there's something very special inside but the ingredients are not much different from regular shampoos like Panthene or Schwarzkopf, just some honey extracts, oils or fruit extracts added. Kinda boring blah in a cute bottle.
    FINALLY THICK WL HAIR AFTER HAIR LOSS TRAGEDY!!! See here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUx624JRX84&t=2095s

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wusel View Post
    Yes... We have the Wahre Schätze stuff here but I'm not impressed by the ingredients. The bottles look like there's something very special inside but the ingredients are not much different from regular shampoos like Panthene or Schwarzkopf, just some honey extracts, oils or fruit extracts added. Kinda boring blah in a cute bottle.
    They are a little milder in their formulations than a Pantene or HE, though. I can tell you that. I feel that on my scalp. The shampoos at least. Pantene & HE both have SLS & SLES. These shampoos have only SLES and CB, I think. Their clay formulation has a different sulfate altogether.

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    They are a little milder in their formulations than a Pantene or HE, though. I can tell you that. I feel that on my scalp. The shampoos at least. Pantene & HE both have SLS & SLES. These shampoos have only SLES and CB, I think. Their clay formulation has a different sulfate altogether.
    Okay, good to know As my scalp gets irritated easily by Panthene. I thought there's no difference in scalp effect.
    FINALLY THICK WL HAIR AFTER HAIR LOSS TRAGEDY!!! See here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUx624JRX84&t=2095s