Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More rant at a late night, but just wanna see if I'm not alone when...

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: More rant at a late night, but just wanna see if I'm not alone when...

Oh for sure blue_eyes. Basically I grew my hair out for myself, not for compliments, but darn it - sometimes you just want somebody new to appreciate the time and effort, not to mention patience, that it takes to maintain long hair in good condition.

Length
    12/20/26
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: More rant at a late night, but just wanna see if I'm not alone when...

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Oh for sure blue_eyes. Basically I grew my hair out for myself, not for compliments, but darn it - sometimes you just want somebody new to appreciate the time and effort, not to mention patience, that it takes to maintain long hair in good condition.
    Thanks spidermom! I'm glad somebody understands, haha.
    Cut to APL(ish) July 28, 2016
    APL --- BSL --- Waist

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

It's always nice to get a random hair compliment, I agree.

But sometimes I feel like a show-and-tell object. My hair is longer than average, and I don't wear it down often, so it frequently goes unnoticed. I'm good with that. But seriously, this morning I've had a coworker point out my paranda bun to 3 separate people saying, "OMG you should see how long it is!" And inevitably the person wants to SEE HOW LONG IT IS. Sigh.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.