Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2086

Thread: Before and after - one year of hair growth. Show us your photos!

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: Before and after - one year of hair growth. Show us your photos!

Your hair looks amazing now lapis!

Nice progress and your hair looks beautiful LadyEliza!

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Awesome progress, erebus! I especially like the latter ponytail pic, gorgeous
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanaxena View Post
    What a contrast between the first ponytail and now! It's grown a lot and it looks very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Great progress and beautiful hair erebus!
    Quote Originally Posted by DropStitches View Post
    Gorgeous hair, erebus - I know you said your ends are less happy than last year, but your hemline still looks lovely and full to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    Your hair is gorgeous Erebus! And wow, from 2017, what a difference!
    Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Great progress, erebus! Your ponytail looks awesome

I have a one year comparison! I was maintaining during 2020 and I'm pretty happy with how my hemline has filled in.

I also have a 5 year comparison to show, as I have an old length shot from January 2016. I could juuust call classic back then. Side by side, same outfit...as if I was standing there all that time waiting for it to grow

Apparently I've grown 19" in that time, considering my many trims. My hemline is actually better now. I've way exceeded my own expectations, so I'm happy and still curious how much further I can go
    You guys are too kind

lapis_lazuli it's amazing to see the progress you did in the same time as I started growing my hair, it puts things into perspective. How many years have you been growing for?

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

lapis_lazuli you have beautiful hair. Compared to 2016, they are not only longer, but also more. You have thicker hair. Beautiful. May I know how you live with such long hair? Sorry, I hope this isn't an inquisitive question.
    LadyEliza your hair is also thicker than before. They shine wonderfully. It's great that you've found the right care for your hair. Now they look like from ads all those hairdressing cosmetics .
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    BSL/calf/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    So wonderful! Keep going! I too want to see what the future has in store length wise for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyashikei View Post
    That hemline is indeed beautiful. Also, good growth over those five years.
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie View Post
    Lapis, your hair looks a-ma-zing! Your hemline has thickened up so well!
    Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Your hair looks amazing now lapis!
    Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEliza View Post
    Your hair is AWESOME!!!!
    Thank you!! Your hair and its shine are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    lapis_lazuli it's amazing to see the progress you did in the same time as I started growing my hair, it puts things into perspective. How many years have you been growing for?
    I've been growing since October 2011, but I did better after joining LHC in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    lapis_lazuli you have beautiful hair. Compared to 2016, they are not only longer, but also more. You have thicker hair. Beautiful. May I know how you live with such long hair? Sorry, I hope this isn't an inquisitive question.
    No problem! I think it's just become normal, not a big deal at all. I usually don't think about it; most often I wear it up and it's totally out of my mind. When I do have to handle it, I'm used to the way it moves and can easily reach the ends by pulling them up with my other hand. I don't have any scalp pain. Washing does take longer, and I've switched to scalp-only washing in between those full sessions. There may be other differences to shorter hair but it's been a while since I remember them

Length
    23/38/44
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Lapis lazuli : your hair is so more thick even if it is longer, it is gorgeous and so motivating. It let me the hope to see my ends improve possibly.

LadyEliza, your hair is so shiny, it looks so so silky !
    On my way to Classic Length : 97 cm /110 cm
    2021 will be the year of CL ?

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

No problem! I think it's just become normal, not a big deal at all. I usually don't think about it; most often I wear it up and it's totally out of my mind. When I do have to handle it, I'm used to the way it moves and can easily reach the ends by pulling them up with my other hand. I don't have any scalp pain. Washing does take longer, and I've switched to scalp-only washing in between those full sessions. There may be other differences to shorter hair but it's been a while since I remember them
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'm in classic and now it's winter I wear them up all the time. I miss walking with my hair loose. On the one hand, it has become uncomfortable, and on the other hand, I'd like to keep growing my hair. It's such an internal dilemma. I don't know if other people have that too, or if winter affects people in this way .
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

This is more like two years. I’m not sure if it’s good growth! I only trimmed a tiny bit off this January.

Here’s my hair slightly above apl in jan 2019.

This is may 2020

My hair this jan 2021 (it’s hip length now)

Jan 2021
    Last edited by Sammich; January 27th, 2021 at 06:16 PM.
    Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Your hair looks so thick and healthy Sammich! Do you know if you have an above average growth rate? I feel like it got so long in only two years.

Length
    10/19+/fun

Great progress, erebus! Your ponytail looks awesome

I have a one year comparison! I was maintaining during 2020 and I'm pretty happy with how my hemline has filled in.

I also have a 5 year comparison to show, as I have an old length shot from January 2016. I could juuust call classic back then. Side by side, same outfit...as if I was standing there all that time waiting for it to grow

Apparently I've grown 19" in that time, considering my many trims. My hemline is actually better now. I've way exceeded my own expectations, so I'm happy and still curious how much further I can go
    pretty sure that can all be described from us out here with a

O.R.
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    This is more like two years. I’m not sure if it’s good growth! I only trimmed a tiny bit off this January.

Here’s my hair slightly above apl in jan 2019.

This is may 2020

My hair this jan 2021 (it’s hip length now)

Jan 2021
    Really nice growth!