Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fun !

Length
    BSL/37/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Ahhh I love this! All of you have such gorgeous hair.

Type
    1b/M/C/ii

Just in case you didn't know, there is an older action shots thread. Search for it and check it out!
    2011- Braidwaves 2013 - Purple ends - trimmed 17in 2014

Length
    APL/calf/??
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Here is mine. Taken by hubby last year in Moscow.

~ proud hennahead ~

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by schnibbles View Post
    Gorgeous length and beautiful volume in movement, Schnibbles ! We should put your picture side by side with Frankenstein's one and we'd get an amazing duo !!

Aaaaah long hair is really so beautiful !...

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_dream View Post

Your hair color makes it look on fire, with little flames flying away ! (That stunning shade of red is to die for !!!)
    Lovely pic, butterfly_dream ! And knowing the love of long hair in Russia, you were at the perfect place !

Type
    3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_dream View Post
    Beautiful girl, beautiful hair, beautiful body, beautiful outfit, beautiful place!

Length
    25"/35.5"/---
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Beautiful hair everyone
    In my case if I would try to take an action shot It would be more like that

25.-.26.-.27.-.28.-.29.-.30.-.31.-.32.-.33.-.34.-.35.5.-.36.-.37.-.38.-.39.-.40.-.41.-.42.-.43.-.44.-.45
    stopped hair dye/bleach since 22.12.2014

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

It might sound creepy but all these gorgeous photos make me want to run my fingers through all the beautiful hair... it looks so soft and silky in movement!

Type
    1c/M/ii

This may be a weird shot. I was taking a length photo earlier today (a video and then screenshot during it) and flipped my hair a couple times during it to get it to lay naturally and get an honest length shot. I never realized how high the ends flipped up! It looks so dramatic, but it was honestly not a big movement! Lol

All of your ladies' hair looks lovely!