Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fun !

Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Last edited by Jennah; August 16th, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

Complex creature

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Ooh, I just remembered I do have a picture of me hooping with my hair loose! Not that my hair is doing anything particularly interesting, but it's the best I've got. :P

Ha ha ha ! Calypso, when you talked about hooping, I thought you meant some kind of "hair-hooping" !! Looool, I don't know what this could have been but the picture is beautiful. You seem to live in a nice calm and green environment !

... Well, I kind of feel a wee bit frustrated, though : your skirt moves more than your hair !!!
    Last edited by Mimha; August 16th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by Jennah View Post
    Wow Jennah, those are nice ones !! I almost feel that bracing wind in my own hair just by looking at the pictures !...

Type
    3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    Wow Jennah, those are nice ones !! I almost feel that bracing wind in my own hair just by looking at the pictures !...
    And that will be a cold bracing wind.

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    Ha ha ha ! Calypso, when you talked about hooping, I thought you meant some kind of "hair-hooping" !! Looool, I don't know what this could have been but the picture is beautiful. You seem to live in a nice calm and green environment !

... Well, I kind of feel a wee bit frustrated, though : your skirt moves more than your hair !!! :lol
    Haha, yeah, my hair is pretty heavy and doesn't move a lot! That's the best you're gonna get! Now I really want to know what hair hooping would be. :P
    That was actually my old house, which wasn't particularly calm or nice but it does look nice in the picture.

Complex creature

Folks, I SUCCEEDED in extracting pics from a little video I made a few days ago, and on which my hair is quite mobile^^

I made it "video-like" so you can get the full flavor of it !

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

The breeze was blowing the ends.

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post

The breeze was blowing the ends.
    Spidermom !! Your hair is amazing !! I didn't realize it was so long !

This picture is very nice : I love the soft movement given by the wind. It adds a touch of "never endingness" to your beautiful mane.

61 ?? I want same hair as you when I am 61 !!!

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Mimha, since you asked me to post them in this thread, here they are:

imgurl

And just for fun (my neck looks strange!):

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Mimha, since you asked me to post them in this thread, here they are:

imgurl

(...)

Wonderful !!

Thank you so much Frankenstein ! Wow, and we have got 2 pictures bonus !

I particularly love the 2nd picture (with the amaaaaaazing golden color !!) and the 3rd (with lovely faded colors) on which your hair looks so long and soft... Simply so beautiful !...

And the last one is simply out of this world, ha ha ha Ha !