Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fun !

Complex creature

Talking The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fun !

Dear all,

I just came across Frankenstein's pictures on the thread "Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to..." and I decided to open this thread. I was planning to do it since a long time but I had no fun action shots to post so I was waiting to have one. Well, I still have none yet but these pictures are so nice that I thought I could open the thread already and come back to it later on anyway^^.

Sounds like an enjoyable idea, doesn't it ??

My proposition : to post pictures on which your hair is in movement : walk, run, jump, or brush, comb, etc. Swing it, flip it, turn around, etc. playing with wind, sun, light, cat, whatever makes it funny or beautiful.

Who is ready to start ??

Length
    APL/CBL/???
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Oh this sound like a good idea! *grabs popcorn and waits for pics*

Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: The action shots thread : post your hair in movement and enjoy a piece of hair fu

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    Dear all,

I just came across Frankenstein's pictures on the thread "Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to..." and I decided to open this thread. I was planning to do it since a long time but I had no fun action shots to post so I was waiting to have one. Well, I still have none yet but these pictures are so nice that I thought I could open the thread already and come back to it later on anyway^^.

Sounds like an enjoyable idea, doesn't it ??

My proposition : to post pictures on which your hair is in movement : walk, run, jump, or brush, comb, etc. Swing it, flip it, turn around, etc. playing with wind, sun, light, cat, whatever makes it funny or beautiful.

Who is ready to start ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Katherine View Post
    Oh this sound like a good idea! *grabs popcorn and waits for pics*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennah View Post

So where are your pictures?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Complex creature

Lol, Lapushka !

... Working on it, working ! I just have to find a way to take a good picture with my timer, and it's not so easy : I am alone and either the battery is low (I have a very old camera and I run with two rechargeable batteries which are completely worn out and just keep a few pics before they are dead again^^) or I have to keep moving because those 10 seconds last for ever !!!!

Shall post as soon as I have a good shot, I swear !!

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

This is a great idea! I'll have to get my boyfriend to take a picture of me hooping with my hair loose, that's the only time it really gets much movement.

Complex creature

Cool !! Thank you Calypso ! I'm looking forward to see the pic^^

Actually trying to capture a pic out of a video but the image quality of the video is rather bad and I have not yet figured out how to isolate one image only. Grrrr !

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Ooh, I just remembered I do have a picture of me hooping with my hair loose! Not that my hair is doing anything particularly interesting, but it's the best I've got. :P

Type
    3a/M/ii

Wind action..

Length
    SL/BSL/WL+
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Ooh, I just remembered I do have a picture of me hooping with my hair loose! Not that my hair is doing anything particularly interesting, but it's the best I've got. :P

thats a great picture... you look like you were having alot of fun.