Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Over 60s, the not-so-geriatric thread

Default Re: Over 60s, the not-so-geriatric thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post
    Thank you for all the congrats on being a new grandma! It seems to be the best! So far!
    ������

Well this is hair wash day. Trying to get a decent photo with DH as the photographer is frustrating. And, plus of course, maybe he doesn’t have much to work with...

Those curls are to dream for!! (congrats on becoming a grandma by the way)

Curly:
    Buzz~NL~SL~APL~BSL~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | BSL | WL | HL| TBL | Classic

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Smile Re: Over 60s, the not-so-geriatric thread

Thank you for all the congrats on being a new grandma! It seems to be the best! So far!
    💙🤗💙

Well this is hair wash day. Trying to get a decent photo with DH as the photographer is frustrating. And, plus of course, maybe he doesn’t have much to work with...

Beautiful, Vacurlylady!

You look to be well beyond BSL? I adore your layers, they make the curls fall beautifully. May I suggest that you add this photo to the Salt & Pepper Thread, it needs to be there, talk about inspirational.

You have given me another reason to keep going! Thank-you!

Length
    14/18/22
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

So sorry for my error bokeh and Vacurlylady. Thank you for pointing it out before I got totally tangled in tresses confusion! You see, I’m so dazzled by the lovely hair on here, I’m obviously not thinking straight. Anyway inspired by you all I’ve done a hair growth record for myself, so I can monitor progress. Obviously I’m at the early stages but I’ve been pretending that my hair is in a bun rather than slicked behind a headband. Complete self deception but it seems to be working for me in some strange way. What I like about this forum is how supportive and genuinely encouraging everyone is and how willing to compliment other’s lovely hair.

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Quote Originally Posted by CuteCrow View Post
    Those curls are to dream for!! (congrats on becoming a grandma by the way)
    Wow thank you very much. So far being a grandma is the best thing ever! 🥰

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Beautiful, Vacurlylady!

You look to be well beyond BSL? I adore your layers, they make the curls fall beautifully. May I suggest that you add this photo to the Salt & Pepper Thread, it needs to be there, talk about inspirational.

You have given me another reason to keep going! Thank-you!
    Thank you luluj! My layers are a natural side effect of no trimming of a pixie for a couple of years. 😂. Yeah I guess I’m passed BSL. A friend of mine says stretched it’s 3” from waist, hard to believe to be honest. I’ll for sure share it in the Salt and Pepper thread.

I’m thankful to be able to encourage you to keep going. After dreaming of all the Long hairs on the LHC for a couple years, I can’t believe I’m able to encourage others. 😊

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lainey View Post
    So sorry for my error bokeh and Vacurlylady. Thank you for pointing it out before I got totally tangled in tresses confusion! You see, I’m so dazzled by the lovely hair on here, I’m obviously not thinking straight. Anyway inspired by you all I’ve done a hair growth record for myself, so I can monitor progress. Obviously I’m at the early stages but I’ve been pretending that my hair is in a bun rather than slicked behind a headband. Complete self deception but it seems to be working for me in some strange way. What I like about this forum is how supportive and genuinely encouraging everyone is and how willing to compliment other’s lovely hair.
    Keeping a hair growth record is a great idea. Be sure to celebrate all the milestones along the way; including when you make your first “real” bun. You’ll be so excited about that game changer!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

Double post 🤪
    Last edited by Vacurlylady; August 14th, 2020 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Double post to a message

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Thank you luluj! My layers are a natural side effect of no trimming of a pixie for a couple of years. ��. Yeah I guess I’m passed BSL. A friend of mine says stretched it’s 3” from waist, hard to believe to be honest. I’ll for sure share it in the Salt and Pepper thread.

I’m thankful to be able to encourage you to keep going. After dreaming of all the Long hairs on the LHC for a couple years, I can’t believe I’m able to encourage others. ��
    You are so very welcome, Vacurlylady.

I am surely encouraged by you, there is no looking back only ahead. My hair is freshly washed and air drying as I type this. I can feel it on my shoulders and my back. Today it feels and looks a bit longer.

Either that or wishful thinking.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lainey View Post
    I feel the same as you, Lainey. This forum has the most supportive and genuinely encouraging members, by far. Keeping a hair growth record is a splendid idea!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

I am so very excited If I am somewhat of an inspiration here along with everyone else. I never thought I would be. I remember the beginning days. Hanging out on the LHC made the time pass and kept me dreaming. I never knew of a place that we can talk all things hair and everyone is interested! 😂😂

This morning is a very first for me!!! A LWB with a Flexi-8!