Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal Essences products

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Herbal Essences products

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley8 View Post
    I've actually just bought the hydration shampoo and conditioner haven't tried it yet as it hasn't arrived, it'll be the first time I've used herbal essence.
    Oh, I love the hydration conditioner! I've never tried the shampoo. I'm sure it's awesome, and I've also always wanted to try it for a long time as well! Keep us informed on how you like it or not!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I'm still (happily) working on my little stash of the Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine (long discontinued). It's clear but with a green apple tinge to it. And it smells like green apples too. I love it. I'm going to be sad when I'm through my last bottle. I used up 2, and a 3rd is about to be gone, and then that is it... Or do I have one more?
    Hey, I've just found where you can purchase the HE Dazzling Shampoo online. You can get it at www.eBay.com, and all over the internet! I know that you will have to pay for shipping but it depends on how much you spend. You can get it at www.walmart.com, and if you spend $25.00 or more you get free shipping. So no, it hasn't been discontinued here in my country the US but it might be discontinued in your country Belgium. I also love the apple scent smell in apple shampoos too!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Hey, I've just found where you can purchase the HE Dazzling Shampoo online. You can get it at www.eBay.com, and all over the internet! I know that you will have to pay for shipping but it depends on how much you spend. You can get it at www.walmart.com, and if you spend $25.00 or more you get free shipping. So no, it hasn't been discontinued here in my country the US but it might be discontinued in your country Belgium. I also love the apple scent smell in apple shampoos too!
    Oh yikes. No, I don't want it *that* much! But that is so nice that you've been looking around for it for me.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Account Closed by Member Request

How many HE lines are available in Belgium, lapushka? Because here in Germany the brand seems to be vanishing. I haven't been able to get the HH conditioner at the drugstore for years now and usually it was always around at some kind of big supermarket, but these days I can't get it anywhere. Kind of sad, I used to love the pink shampoo from them when I was a kid and I wish I could just get their old-school-scented shampoos here.

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Wrong thread

O well, I'll use this space to say that also in my country Herbal Essences is not easy to find. At least, where I live.

Fun Fact: my first attempt with cowash, at least 8 years ago, was with the only conditioner I find at home, the Hello Hydration. I didn't use conditioner at all at that time. Obviously, it was a huge fail.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; September 29th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    How many HE lines are available in Belgium, lapushka? Because here in Germany the brand seems to be vanishing. I haven't been able to get the HH conditioner at the drugstore for years now and usually it was always around at some kind of big supermarket, but these days I can't get it anywhere. Kind of sad, I used to love the pink shampoo from them when I was a kid and I wish I could just get their old-school-scented shampoos here.
    None! That I can find anymore. Now, I don't get to all stores, like Delhaize or Carrefour I haven't checked, but did check Colruyt, Spar, Alvo, things like that. No they're just not around. None of the lines, not even the new ones.

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I tried the hydration shampoo and conditioner today and really liked it, my hair feels really soft and looks shiny! Love it!

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    None! That I can find anymore. Now, I don't get to all stores, like Delhaize or Carrefour I haven't checked, but did check Colruyt, Spar, Alvo, things like that. No they're just not around. None of the lines, not even the new ones.
    Hm, I think they're pulling out of the European market! Kind of sad.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    Hm, I think they're pulling out of the European market! Kind of sad.
    Yes it is, I liked their products quite a bit! Not to mention, Herbal Essences together with Pantene are the harshest shampoos you can get out there, and that is exactly what my scalp needs. Now I only have Pantene left.

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I recently tried HE, this one:

I liked how short the ingredients list was and that it claims to be cruelty free and made in a "zero waste" manufacturing facility.
    No idea if any of that's true, might just be greenwashing, but I've used plenty of products that aren't the least bit eco friendly so.

I was turned off at first by the dimethicone. But then I decided, why don't I try it anyway, as an experiment? Maybe my hair would like cones in the winter, it's been so tangley lately.

I've been using sulphates for scalp-only washes anyway, so I did a full clarify before trying the conditioner.
    I also did ACV rinses this wash, 3 mini rinses: before shampoo, after shampoo, and after the first conditioning (I conditioned twice.)
    So far so good! My hair turned out incredibly shiny (it's usually shiny but that's always a good sign haha,) super soft, and so much more manageable!

How often does one need to clarify when using silicones, especially one like dimethicone? Every wash? Every other wash? Once a month? I wash on day 4 or 5, so I wash once or twice a week.
    I haven't used silicones in YEARS. So I have no idea what I'm doing!
    Last edited by 0xalis; January 24th, 2021 at 12:29 PM. Reason: image was way too big!
    Just trying to get by