Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal Essences products

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Herbal Essences products

Oh yeah, I love the Herbal Essence HH! I use that product all year round. I remember the first time I tried it a year ago it left my hair looking and feeling nice, smooth, and silky!

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Okay so has anyone seen the Tea Tree clarifying shampoo out yet? It's new on their website but I haven't seen it in stores myself yet. I really want to try it. It's silicone free but still has strong sulfates so my scalp should love it. AND it smells like mint and tea tree!
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Haven’t seen it yet, but thanks for mentioning it. It sounds like one I would like too, I’ll keep an eye out.

Length
    8"/16"/28"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

I love Herbal Essences. It's not great for my hair type but the smell is so heavenly and it doesn't bother my scalp like the majority of shampoos. I like the 'natural' products they're doing now!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I started a bottle of Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine today. It's been long discontinued. I think I have about 3/4 bottles left of this one.

Such a nice fruity smell. It's quite different where smell is concerned from my Pantene Aqua Light (very subtle).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I started a bottle of Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine today. It's been long discontinued. I think I have about 3/4 bottles left of this one.

Such a nice fruity smell. It's quite different where smell is concerned from my Pantene Aqua Light (very subtle).
    Dazzling Shine... I wonder if they replaced it with Moroccan My Shine?
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by The-Young-Maid View Post
    Dazzling Shine... I wonder if they replaced it with Moroccan My Shine?
    Dazzling Shine is actually a no-silicone volumizing formula.

I think anything with Moroccan in it is more hydrating, oily. No? Reminds me of Moroccan oil, argan oil... that kind of thing.

I mean yes, they both have "shine" in the title, but I don't think that has to mean anything.

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

We got recently Herbal Essences here in Sweden and I'm really tempted to give something a try. Might be the White Grapefruit and Mosa Mint Shampoo.
    Lapushka, I've been meaning to ask for a while- is Pantene Aqua Light discontinued in Belgium? I was reading some reviews on Pantene and then I discovered that Pantene Micellar has exactly the same ingredients. I compared them meticulously and they are identical. They just gave it another name
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    We got recently Herbal Essences here in Sweden and I'm really tempted to give something a try. Might be the White Grapefruit and Mosa Mint Shampoo.
    Lapushka, I've been meaning to ask for a while- is Pantene Aqua Light discontinued in Belgium? I was reading some reviews on Pantene and then I discovered that Pantene Micellar has exactly the same ingredients. I compared them meticulously and they are identical. They just gave it another name
    It appears to be. One store still had it though (Delhaize). I'm not sure if they still carry it now, but should I run out, that is where I'm going to go look. So I'm unsure, it doesn't appear to be discontinued, but only one store appears to have it. And one that we normally don't shop at as well.

That's good to know, though! Thank you for all your trouble. <mwah>

Length
    Pixie/CB/CB
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Since my Walmart has several of the HE Bio renew lines on clearance, I decided to give them a try. I bought the Rosemary and Herbs shampoo, the Strawberry and Sweet Mint conditioner, the Coffee Fruit conditioner, and the Charcoal conditioner. (With a coupon, I got the last two conditioners for 50 cents each.)

I really expected these to be better products than the 88 cent Vo5 I've been using. But they've really not impressed me at all. I love the scent of the Strawberry conditioner best, but it leaves my fine hair so flat and somewhat stringy no matter how little amount of product I use. In fact, I get these same results from all three of the conditioners. I got the best results from the silicone-free Charcoal cond, but it too left my hair kind of flat and stringy.

And truthfully, I get better lather from my old faithful, Vo5 Strawberries and Cream than I did from the HE Rosemary shampoo. So, I guess I've not been missing much by sticking with my Vo5.

I think my hair must just have cheap taste.