Page 184 of 196 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1960

Thread: No trimming club!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Default Re: No trimming club!

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Almost done with a year of no trimming! Another month and seven days to go!
    Congrats! I’ll be at a year and a half in September

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Here goes, no trims til December 30

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Almost done with a year of no trimming! Another month and seven days to go!
    Congrats on going that long! I haven't had a trim since November of last year! So, it's been nine months for me!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Here goes, no trims til December 30
    Way to go Bat! I really hope that you can keep it up. I'm not trimming anymore unless if I really have to. I'm going to follow a LHCer member on here that grew her hair to the floor without any trims for 6 or 7 years! I think her name on here is, "gossamer?" I'm sure if I spelled it correctly

The only hair I'll be trimming is my bangs or fringe. I've always loved wearing my bangs!
    Last edited by Dark40; July 19th, 2022 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a statement.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Way to go Bat! I really hope that you can keep it up. I'm not trimming anymore unless if I really have to. I'm going to follow a LHCer member on here that grew her hair to the floor without any trims for 6 or 7 years! I think her name on here is, "gossamer?" I'm sure if I spelled it correctly

The only hair I'll be trimming is my bangs or fringe. I've always loved wearing my bangs!
    I think I need trims but having it twice a year is a good idea, lasting 3 months would be amazing too

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm back to wanting to never trim again so let's try this and see how I go, the only time I'll trim is to even up layers
    Last edited by Bat; August 1st, 2022 at 06:36 PM.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Today completes a whole year since I cut off my hair! I want to go at least until this year ends, maybe another year, I don't know yet.
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Today completes a whole year since I cut off my hair! I want to go at least until this year ends, maybe another year, I don't know yet.
    Congrats! That went so fast

Length
    14"/54"/termi
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I'm at knee length and haven't trimmed in over 4 years! And no s&d for about 3 years. I definitely have fairy tale ends. and it gets thin at the bottom but I hardly see splits anymore unless I travel and the environment changes suddenly.

I told myself I'd trim again once I get to goal (guess I'd have too haha)
    I won't lie I do occasionally really want to cut to thicken up the bottom but it would be 2 steps back bc it would probably just have to re-taper. So I'd rather wait to hit goal and then let it thicken

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
    I'm at knee length and haven't trimmed in over 4 years! And no s&d for about 3 years. I definitely have fairy tale ends. and it gets thin at the bottom but I hardly see splits anymore unless I travel and the environment changes suddenly.

I told myself I'd trim again once I get to goal (guess I'd have too haha)
    I won't lie I do occasionally really want to cut to thicken up the bottom but it would be 2 steps back bc it would probably just have to re-taper. So I'd rather wait to hit goal and then let it thicken
    May I know your previous length before your last trim four years ago? I’m curious how long it took you to go to knee length as I’m almost as tall as you are and also a no-trimmer with very occasional S&D, so that would be a good reference point.
    I plan to hit classic first and maintain it with a thicker hemline then go on to my knees.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]