Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1960

Thread: No trimming club!

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: No trimming club!

Taking my leave! It was a very amazing year and a half with no trims! I was able to finally make significant length progress. Barely reached my goal length and my impatience with my straggly ends had me decide to start microtrimming and maintaining tonight though

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I had a scare before where I buzzes off a bit of hair I wasn't supposed to, so I think it's going to motivate me to let it grow out
    Best of luck, Bat!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    Thank you very much, having long hair without bangs is so low maintenance, I am having such great fun with the ABC Hairstyle Challenge that I’ve just started my third round, I am going to test all the styles in the LHC thesaurus and record them with pictures (each one has a date and my hair info) and text instructions (I might make videos at one point but text is most likely to survive) for future generations and for myself when I hit the next milestone, maybe one day I will hit the goldilocks zone (my stickless nautilus can longer be secure on its own, and I am breaking more and more hairsticks) with many of the old styles but I can comfort myself that I’ve been there and done that. It will be my legacy.
    I feel ya on the low maintenance w/o bangs! I'm going to let my bangs grow out for a while - they sure can be a lot of work! Also ended up checking out your ABC styles. Love them. Maybe some day I'll be able to do some of those fancy ones too hahah! At least I can dream

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Taking my leave! It was a very amazing year and a half with no trims! I was able to finally make significant length progress. Barely reached my goal length and my impatience with my straggly ends had me decide to start microtrimming and maintaining tonight though

Best of luck, Bat!!

I feel ya on the low maintenance w/o bangs! I'm going to let my bangs grow out for a while - they sure can be a lot of work! Also ended up checking out your ABC styles. Love them. Maybe some day I'll be able to do some of those fancy ones too hahah! At least I can dream
    Happy maintaining! On the 31st of December I'm going to be shaving my sides back to a 0 and cut bangs one last time then that's it until I can tie all my hair up I want to figure out my ponytail circumference

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

I'm still not trimming. Just letting it be.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Annssahh View Post
    Hi! My last haircut was at the very beginning of September, and I've found that hairdressers tend to not know the meaning of trim. I've actually only had one good experience, where she talked it through with me first before trimming 1/4 of an inch (instead of the usual - and unwanted - two inches). I've decided no more cuts or anything, I'll just S&D if I see the need. I'd love to have fairytale ends one day! So, after all of that, I think I'm going to stay in the no trimming club for the rest of my life.
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Being a yoyo
    Last edited by Bat; December 11th, 2022 at 02:49 AM.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

tip toeing in here again lets start with no trims until March when I'm due for another Bleach session
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I'm still in, my ends look okish
    BSL - WL - Hip - Classic (dec25)
    Last trim: 31 jan 23 h Tailbone september 23 (unstretched decmbr)- low porosity hair

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

I say this all the time but I want one more trim at the end of this year then that is it for as long as possible, and only leave room for a cut that gets my hair all one length.
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Just an update.
    I have not had a trim or a dusting since November of last year, and I'm not planning on doing one soon unless if it really needs it! I am trimming my hair until I've reached my long-term goal. Or, until I have reached terminal length. My ends are looking great! It's been a wonderful year without trimming! I have gained more length without the trims! Looking forward to continuing to not trim next year as well.
    Last edited by Dark40; December 21st, 2022 at 07:48 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a statement.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I say this all the time but I want one more trim at the end of this year then that is it for as long as possible, and only leave room for a cut that gets my hair all one length.
    Did you get a bandana yet?