Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1689

Thread: No trimming club!

Default Re: No trimming club!

Did someone mention food?
    I've cut my hair today and would like to let it grow for at least a year - but truthfully, the longer I can go without, the better.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by veryhairyfairy View Post
    Absolutely!! I'm actually baking dark chocolate chips cookies today! That's hair food, right?? Dark chocolate has antioxidants which are good for you so yes, the science backs me up.

And for savory elevensies we have sourdough bread and goat cheese spread, fresh wheat bread with cheddar slices and mustard and pickles, and homemade vegetable bean soup with all the bread and butter! (I've been reading The Hobbit and watching LOTR lately, can anyone tell?)
    That's all sounds like a lovely well-balanced meal to me
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(21")~BSL(25")~WL(27")~HL(30")
    Last cut 11 Jan '21

Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Did someone mention food?
    I've cut my hair today and would like to let it grow for at least a year - but truthfully, the longer I can go without, the better.
    What length did you cut back to? Now is a good time to learn some new protective styles and settle in!
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(21")~BSL(25")~WL(27")~HL(30")
    Last cut 11 Jan '21

I went from a bleached pixie to a 5 mm buzz cut. Every day will be a good hair day for the next weeks, but I'm already curious about the mullet stage!

Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

I've gone through a pixie grow out. It can be interesting. I just invested in some cute headbands and let it be what it was until I could cut it into a bob.

Practicing Patience veryhairyfairy's Avatar
    Length
    APL/CBL/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I went from a bleached pixie to a 5 mm buzz cut. Every day will be a good hair day for the next weeks, but I'm already curious about the mullet stage!
    Drastic and Bold! I've been there before (hello poor 18 year old veryhairyfairy, you were brave)! I just let my mullet grow out, even rocked a rat tail for a terrible 4 months, in hindsight I wish I'd at least cleaned it up a bit but I also didn't try very hard to style it with clips and headbands and such.
    I did notice those buzzed ends were terribly splitty later on, probably because our trimmer was quite dull.

Enjoy that super short feeling, if we were friends IRL I'd be rubbing your soft fuzzies all day!
    Formerly a Henna-Head, formerly FTL, formerly patient

Length
    12/SL/Floor

I was here but then I got a Mullet I kinda like it for now, I'll try and hold of trimming the back until May, might maintain the shorter layers though, who knows I'm not hyper manic on my hair for a change

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I have made a big decision to not trim my hair for another 5-10 years. I am going to try to hold out trimming or cutting my hair for those amount of years. The only thing I'll be trimming is my fringe or bangs. But the rest of my hair I will most definitely leave alone, and just let it grow and see how long it will grow. I am following a youtuber named gossamer. I think that's how you spell her name. I remember she didn't cut or trim her hair for 6 or 7 years, and her hair grew all of the way to the floor.

Length
    12/SL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I have made a big decision to not trim my hair for another 5-10 years. I am going to try to hold out trimming or cutting my hair for those amount of years. The only thing I'll be trimming is my fringe or bangs. But the rest of my hair I will most definitely leave alone, and just let it grow and see how long it will grow. I am following a youtuber named gossamer. I think that's how you spell her name. I remember she didn't cut or trim her hair for 6 or 7 years, and her hair grew all of the way to the floor.
    I wonder if it is the same Gossamer who is here, I believe her hair is floor length.

I'd like to not trim my hair for that long but I seem to only last 2-3 months lol though now that I'm going to maintain a mullet I might possibly be less likely to cut the back since cutting the sides will tide me over, let's see how long I go without trimming the back!

Good Luck to you!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I wonder if it is the same Gossamer who is here, I believe her hair is floor length.

I'd like to not trim my hair for that long but I seem to only last 2-3 months lol though now that I'm going to maintain a mullet I might possibly be less likely to cut the back since cutting the sides will tide me over, let's see how long I go without trimming the back!

Good Luck to you!
    Yes, that's her. It's the same Gossamer who is here, yes her hair is floor length.

I bet you would like to not trim your hair for that long but you always seem to only last 2-3 months lol even though now that you're going to maintain a mullet, and that's great you might possibly be less likely to cut back since cutting the sides will tide you over. Yes, I know what you mean about how long I go without trimming the back!

What made me come to this decision of not trimming or cut for such a long period of time is because my hair length isn't going anywhere. Especially, after every time I trim which is 1cm off every 6 months or a year, and it just doesn't seem like it's helping my hair grow any faster. In fact, it's slowing down my hair growth or long-term goals, and as a child my hair was a lot longer than what you see in my profile photo. As a child my hair when I reached 13 years old the longest my hair was almost hip length.

Thank you for the good luck!