Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Europe

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Greetings from Europe

hahaha, My husband once said he doesn't care if I go even bald if I want too It was not my hair he fall in love with But yeah, who would have guessed I would marry the only man I know who hates long hair But I do understand, that not all the couples are like that

I am in the international business as well... well just got a new job starting in a HUGE international company and with my long hair Guess what... super long hair for women there are NO NO as well. The longest hair is BSL what I've seen. I think you can make yourself look professional even with long hair if you take good care of it. I honestly think that in the next 20 years there will be huge changes towards longer male hairstyles!

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

Welcome glad to see that there are hubbies preferring long hair
    Long hair and green cosmetics: http://anitaswelt.wordpress.com

Length
    SL/Class/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Welcome! I only wish my fiance would grow his hair long lol
    I love my hair, and kitties

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Ta View Post
    Welcome glad to see that there are hubbies preferring long hair

Thank you Ani Ta. Your hair is amazing, so long….I just love it! Is it still so long as in your avatar photo?

If you mean preferring long hair on myself, then yes this is the case, but not the reality for now…..

T.O.

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is even longer now. The photo was taken in August 2014 and I did not have a cut in the meantime.

I meant on their wifes It's fantastic to have support!
    Long hair and green cosmetics: http://anitaswelt.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by StellaKatherine View Post
    hahaha, My husband once said he doesn't care if I go even bald if I want too It was not my hair he fall in love with But yeah, who would have guessed I would marry the only man I know who hates long hair But I do understand, that not all the couples are like that

I am in the international business as well... well just got a new job starting in a HUGE international company and with my long hair Guess what... super long hair for women there are NO NO as well. The longest hair is BSL what I've seen. I think you can make yourself look professional even with long hair if you take good care of it. I honestly think that in the next 20 years there will be huge changes towards longer male hairstyles!
    ….bald? Pretty-pretty-pretty please no….. Indeed, you are not lucky to hook up with that rare man who likes short hair on women when you do not like it on yourself. My guess is if you actually came home short to none, that hubbles wouldn’t like it as much as he imagines. Of course my own wife is more than just a head of hair for me. But if she cut it short, naturally I’d find her less attractive. This is why a lot of guys freak when their girl greets them with this kind of “surprise….” However, with an explanation as to why the change, a warning before hand and a promise to grow it back we will grudgingly suck it up….

BIG Congrats on your new international job! I think very long hair on professional women can work just fine, when it’s up, but yes, worn down it’s a bit different. I knew a lovely German girl maybe just past 30 at Lufthansa Technik who wore her volumous waist-length curls down for a serious Purchasing meeting. She even played with it and twirled it in her fingers LOL! Otherwise, she was dressed to the nines in a very smart suit/skirt, heels, etc. Of course, all of us “suits” were hugely distracted…..and you could sure feel the hatred coming from the other short-haired ladies in the room.

So I asked her about it later at lunch and she told me it was a tactic to destabilize our negotiating team….what a tease! Ouch! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ani Ta View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It is even longer now. The photo was taken in August 2014 and I did not have a cut in the meantime.

I meant on their wifes It's fantastic to have support!
    ….just WOW!……

Honestly, I think MANY guys would love their wives/girlfriends to grow such beautiful hair like yours. Your SO is very fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyUnicorn View Post
    Welcome! I only wish my fiance would grow his hair long lol
    Thank you Deadly Unicorn. What a nice thick braid you have

My guess is you have asked him and he refused. Did he say why?

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by theoperative View Post
    ….bald? Pretty-pretty-pretty please no….. Indeed, you are not lucky to hook up with that rare man who likes short hair on women when you do not like it on yourself. My guess is if you actually came home short to none, that hubbles wouldn’t like it as much as he imagines. Of course my own wife is more than just a head of hair for me. But if she cut it short, naturally I’d find her less attractive. This is why a lot of guys freak when their girl greets them with this kind of “surprise….” However, with an explanation as to why the change, a warning before hand and a promise to grow it back we will grudgingly suck it up….

BIG Congrats on your new international job! I think very long hair on professional women can work just fine, when it’s up, but yes, worn down it’s a bit different. I knew a lovely German girl maybe just past 30 at Lufthansa Technik who wore her volumous waist-length curls down for a serious Purchasing meeting. She even played with it and twirled it in her fingers LOL! Otherwise, she was dressed to the nines in a very smart suit/skirt, heels, etc. Of course, all of us “suits” were hugely distracted…..and you could sure feel the hatred coming from the other short-haired ladies in the room.

So I asked her about it later at lunch and she told me it was a tactic to destabilize our negotiating team….what a tease! Ouch! LOL!
    Actually when we met I allready had long hair ( not as long as right now , but under my waist anyway ). So at least my long hair didn't make me less atractive I guess. We've been together for 13 years now and the shortest I had was about BSL once ( truly awful lenght on me ). So in the end he never seen me with short, so he might not know how he really would feel about it

I like the way that girl was thinking Smart to use her looks for her advantage Even more effective would be the "accedently" dropping the bun down

Quote Originally Posted by StellaKatherine View Post
    Actually when we met I allready had long hair ( not as long as right now , but under my waist anyway ). So at least my long hair didn't make me less atractive I guess. We've been together for 13 years now and the shortest I had was about BSL once ( truly awful lenght on me ). So in the end he never seen me with short, so he might not know how he really would feel about it

I like the way that girl was thinking Smart to use her looks for her advantage Even more effective would be the "accedently" dropping the bun down
    Well, of course I've met many women with shorter or truly short hair and still find them attractive. Attractive of course is a combination of components. Short hair is just not my cup of java….

Yes, this girl was a very strategic thinker and definitely a long-haired girl by preference. And yes, I have a daughter and will advise her to absolutely use her looks to her advantage, why not? A bun drop!….I would have had to excuse myself for a bathroom break….LOL! Seriously, her hair was very impressive….