Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about shoulder to BSL? :)

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Go

How about a thread dedicated for wanting to grow from shoulder to BSL?

My hair is 23" stretched but sits right at my shoulders due to curls. I take Biotin and MSM everyday and have had some amazing growth since I started taking them.
    ________
    Fifth-Generation Ford Taurus History
    Last edited by Speckla; February 20th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Length
    17/23/34
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: How about shoulder to BSL? :)

I'll join! Although I think that I am nearly APL (my hair is naturally straight and about 21 inches right now), my main goal is BSL before I hope that my hair will grow to waist and beyond. I feel like it is growing so slow and I have been debating for quite some time if I should do regular trims or just let it grow until my goal lenght and then start to even it up. Anyway, I am ready to get/give support on my journey to BSL!

Length
    22/30.5/shrug
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm with ya! Just had my ends trimmed since it has been growing before I found this site and discovered all the stuff I am doing wrong.

Right now it is APL and 22" long. I've spent the evening trying out those cool buns and braids that my hair is just too dang short for...yet! One of my few skills is growing hair. I hope that with the info that I am learning here I can get it at least BSL but without all the usual split ends I'm plagued with. I cut my hair to chin length and kept it that way about two years ago, I'd say it has been growing for a year and a half or so.

Poker straight, super fine, but a lot of it, colored red, but roots are my usual blonde/red/brown/grey variety pack I was born with. I'll get pics up eventually. I'm currently battling a toddlers toys for camera batteries.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

I am nearly at BSL and just wanted to offer my support, keep up the good work.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

I 'm just at SL due to major setbacks. But good luck!

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

I'm at the " can i call this APL?" length. I stop usin magic potions a few months ago and my hair continues to get an inch or more

i figure by February i can have my layers blunt cut and still have a bit of length i have a 'V' shape going on i guess from hair stylist trims/ natural growth
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Go

What can we do to encourage some major growth? I'm willing to make my hair hot chocolate at night and read it bedtime stories so it'll rest well and grow.
    ________
    Vaporizer Affiliate Programs
    Last edited by Speckla; February 20th, 2011 at 09:59 AM.

Type
    3a/M/iii

I'm in! Now waiting for APL, but BSL is my goal - so welcome

Length
    14.5/31/?
    Type
    1c/C/iii

I keep looking sideways at my mirror every day to check and see if my hair has hit my armpits. If I lean over and try hard, it gets stuck in them! But I don't guess that counts... It's like an inch, maybe 2, away.

I'm between APL and BSL, closer to BSL now,
    it's awesome because I didn't really notice, it was like I zoomed straight past APL

I'm about an inch away from BSL now since I trimmed it a few days ago, my ends were getting very splitty and I feel much better about them now.

Aug 18th, 2007 - Hair Circumference: 3.25"
    Nov 8th, 2007 - Hair Circumference: 3.5"