Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet you're sick of these... My 1 Year LHC Anniversary! With GIANT PICS OF DOOM!!!!

Length
    20/TBL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Red face Bet you're sick of these... My 1 Year LHC Anniversary! With GIANT PICS OF DOOM!!!!

I apologize in advance for the large pics of my hair that's not all that pretty today. Air drying as a wavy, you never know what you're gonna get. :P

One year ago I finally consented to joining the LHC, after being very interested in growing my hair long for a few months. I constantly Googled information on how to grow my hair, keep it healthy, and no matter what I typed into a search engine, one of the first 10 sites would be the LHC. After lurking for a while, it seemed foolish to not join, seeing how there was only so much I could learn from the outskirts.

Bad hair day, but this pic was taken pretty close to my join date. I was hovering right around APL unstretched.

Reached BSL when I brushed out my waves, here in late May/June I think.

August/September, brushed out my crazy waves that day, totally didn't work LOL.

And now for today! TADA! My hair isn't looking all that great, oh well, but you can clearly see that I'm ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST waist wavy. And I'm solid waist stretched, so I called it almost one month ago

I've learned so much here on the LHC, and my hair is healthier, softer, and longer, even though it's still not long Stupid LHC, ruining my standards on what "long" hair is. I wash my hair once a week, I use coconut oil, I only shampoo my scalp, I use a BBB, I wear my hair up more than I ever have, and I braid it for bed.
    Thank you LHC. <3 You're the best.

Length
    Neck/APL/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Bet you're sick of these... My 1 Year LHC Anniversary! With GIANT PICS OF DOOM!!!

Are you kidding??? I don't get sick of these kinds of posts...I live for them! Your hair is just gorgeous....softness I can feel through the screen Congratulations on your amazing progress!

Length
    APL/Elbow/Elbow
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

Default Re: Bet you're sick of these... My 1 Year LHC Anniversary! With GIANT PICS OF DOOM!!!

Congrats, your hair looks great! Totally relate to the "you never know what you're gonna get" part, but my waves never looks as even as your do. Your waves are lovely!

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Mannnn.....Im sick of all these anniversary threads

Kidding

Your hair looks very healthy and beautiful. What lovely colour you have. Your routine is very much like mine and your one year hair journey is almost identical to mine.
    I also just reached waist stretched out.

So WAY TO GOOOO!!!!!
    A big congratulations are in order. GOOD JOB!

Type
    2a/F/i

Your hair is to die for! Love it!

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Length
    18"/32"/36"

Great growth and fantastic pics ~ congrats on your 1 year hairiversary!

Length
    6/24.5/45"
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I LIVE for these posts! They're inspiring .
    Beautiful waves, thanks for sharing!!
    ** Henna Head! **
    "Your hair is the ball gown that you never take off." - Jo Robertson
    SL (16")- APL (21.5) - BSL (24.5") -MBL 26.5 - WL (29") - Hips (31")

Type
    1b/M/C/ii

Looks great! I love seeing anniversary posts. Who doesn't?!
    2011- Braidwaves 2013 - Purple ends - trimmed 17in 2014

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Lovely waves! Are you sure you're only a 2a?

Length
    APL/hip/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Lovely waves! You got some great growth this year!