Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling Ugly

Type
    2a/F/iii

Default Feeling Ugly

My husband took some pictures of me today that honestly have me wanting to cry. I have lost 35 pounds since this time last year (my office Christmas party), but oh my God I am still SO HUGE. I was shocked. And my forehead is so huge and my wrinkles are so deep--when did it get so bad? I feel like stopping somewhere on the way home and getting some bangs cut to try to hide some of the horror of my forehead. I should add that I am PMSing pretty hard right now and this time of the year is hard for me anyway, but I feel so awful. What would you do if you were me?
    Last edited by Amahaitz; September 5th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Default Re: Feeling Ugly

Oh my God! You silly goose, you are beautiful!!! You need to just go out and have some tea and pie and read a good book
    and just relax. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your hair or your face or your body! haha,
    I think you're just pmsing.
    Girl, you don't have anything to worry about.

Length
    23.5/25/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I don't know what you're talking about, you're just lovely! Such brilliant eyes and what a GORGEOUS SMILE! Perfect teeth!

I wouldn't hide that face behind bangs at all. Your hair's lovely as is!
    Collarbone - APL - BSL - Waist - Tailbone

Washing hair twice a week, DT on Sundays, aiming to get the shiniest hair I can!

Length
    SL/CBL/BSL
    Type
    3a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Annalouise View Post
    Oh my God! You silly goose, you are beautiful!!! You need to just go out and have some tea and pie and read a good book
    and just relax. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your hair or your face or your body! haha,
    I think you're just pmsing.
    Girl, you don't have anything to worry about.
    Completely agreed! I'm definitely not seeing the ugly person you apparently see, Amahaitz. I just see a beautiful woman. I think you'd probably look good with bangs too, but don't do anything impulsive that you might regret later just because you're feeling ugly today. Maybe think on it a week? I hope you feel better soon.

Length
    Neck/CBL/Good
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Stop being so hard on yourself! You are beautiful, please keep smiling like you do in those pictures. It sounds like pms, I too feel the same way those certain days. I second the suggestion of tea, pie and a good book.

Account Closed by Member Request

uhm, i clicked this and after reading i did prepare myself for someone who would probably not be ugly but at least visibly unhappy and lacking confidence, so imwas thinking about what nice word i could come up with... but, girl you look fantastic!!!

your face is glowing, you ooze confidence in these shots and the hair is on point.i got nothing more to say that i hope you get over with those PMS symptoms fast :P
    You look beautiful!

Type
    2b/M/iii

Amahaitz, your photos and you are lovely! The color of your hair is gorgeous! Your worries are needless!

Length
    1/8"/22"/30"
    Type
    2a/F/ii

You have to be kidding me! You are beautiful! Midol is a wonder drug!
    Shaved(0.2")........... Ear(12"). Chin(14"). Neck(16"). Collar(18"). APL(20")... BSL(24")
    . MBL(26"). WL(28").. Hip(31").. TBL(34")

Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

I empathize, because I really dislike how I look in photos as well. But you are beautiful!

Length
    28/44/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I agree 100% with everyone else who commented you're gorgeous! Your hair, your smile everything looks fabulous Silly, just let father time get you to feeling back to normal in a few days with some good rest and relaxation and pie, yeah, some pie would be great

Lady Leeloo Minai, Keeper of the Fifth Key, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a-M-iiCL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-ClassicDrop by drop fills the tub - Proverb