Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: ReDoodle

Default Re: ReDoodle

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    It looks perfect in your hair! ❤️
    Thank you! I love it. It held all day yesterday, no need to redo the bun. I’m very impressed and will be back for a custom order at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    My teak spiral has arrived! It’s 5 inches long which I think is the perfect balance for my little bun

The hold is perfect, it’s secure and doesn’t pull or feel heavy. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
    Yay! Looks great in your hair! And so glad it's holding perfect for you! I always do a happy dance when a hair accessory works out juuuuust right.
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Yay! Looks great in your hair! And so glad it's holding perfect for you! I always do a happy dance when a hair accessory works out juuuuust right.
    Thank you!! Sorry I must have missed this comment when you posted it.

I’ve just ordered another stick, very similar but a different wood. I need to be patient for international delivery but it’ll be worth the wait!

My gorgeous new padauk spiral has arrived! I was feeling rubbish about my hair today (I’m going through yet another shed) and this has turned that frown upside down

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Smile Re: ReDoodle

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    My gorgeous new padauk spiral has arrived! I was feeling rubbish about my hair today (I’m going through yet another shed) and this has turned that frown upside down

That stick is so, so pretty in your hair, Lady Stardust. No need to feel rubbish, now. Sorry about the shed, they can be disheartening, I know this too well, unfortunately. Hey, I am happy to hear about the upside-down frown, though! Your hair looks lovely and shiney in the sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    That stick is so, so pretty in your hair, Lady Stardust. No need to feel rubbish, now. Sorry about the shed, they can be disheartening, I know this too well, unfortunately. Hey, I am happy to hear about the upside-down frown, though! Your hair looks lovely and shiney in the sunlight.
    Thank you so much luluj!

I’m sorry to hear you’re familiar with the shed problems. I think a lot of us go through it. I’m not convinced that my hair will look thick enough at longer lengths, but that’s where lovely hair accessories like this come in

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Lady, that stick is the perfect length and color for your hair! So pretty so pretty.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Smile Re: ReDoodle

You are welcome, Lady Stardust.

The longer lengths may not be in the stars for me. I am quite a bit past APL, yet not quite at BSL, and already it is seeming like too much. By that I mean it is long enough to call it long. I can wear it down, no trouble at all, or I can put it up and use my collection of pretties to keep it up.

This could be my sweet spot, Lady Stardust.

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Lady, that stick is the perfect length and color for your hair! So pretty so pretty.
    Thank you so much! I asked neko_kawaii for advice about the colour for both sticks I have bought from her and she was spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    You are welcome, Lady Stardust.

The longer lengths may not be in the stars for me. I am quite a bit past APL, yet not quite at BSL, and already it is seeming like too much. By that I mean it is long enough to call it long. I can wear it down, no trouble at all, or I can put it up and use my collection of pretties to keep it up.

This could be my sweet spot, Lady Stardust.
    Ah how lovely to find your sweet spot, or one of them! APL is one sweet spot for me, and another is couple of inches longer, which is about half way between APL and BSL. I haven’t grown longer than that yet but it’s useful to know where they are so I can trim back to a happy place!

Length
    1/26.5/34
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I had favorited the shop months ago w/o knowing it was Neko, then Lady goes and suggests it! Getting a spiral stick is actually one of my goals for this year, so now I just have to decide if I want a dark or light, adorned or plain stick! Decisions decisions...

Do any of you that have multiple sticks have ones of different diameters? I was wondering which thickness would work best. After reading through the thread I'm pretty sure I don't want anything longer than 6".