Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ReDoodle

Length
    Chin/CLSC/FTL
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: ReDoodle

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    That's a gorgeous combo, Booky, and pops beautifully in your hair!

My hubs was stumped with what to get me for our 30th wedding anniversary this past week. Traditionally, it's pearl, which is often set in jewellery as a gift. But I'm a lazy jewellery wearer; what I've got on tends to be it, with nary a changeover. So we put off gift giving until the right something something popped up. And it did. On insta at first, in a short, sparkly vid that hinted at a perfect-for-us amount of down to earth awesomeness. Hubs, who appreciates all things timber as well as the finer crafts in life as a carpenter and wonderworker with his hands, was straight onto it, knowing it would hold a special place in my heart as well as hair.
    Thank you!

I love where you went with your anniversary gift. What a fun way to get something special to both of you. Happy anniversary!
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Daily wash and go, monthly henndigo, annual trimmer

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

After admiring them for months I finally bought my first Redoodle hair stick! I probably would’ve bought more, but I’ve spent a ton of money on house stuff this month.

Now we wait...

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Waiting is always the hardest part. *sigh*

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

My hubs was stumped with what to get me for our 30th wedding anniversary this past week. Traditionally, it's pearl, which is often set in jewellery as a gift. But I'm a lazy jewellery wearer; what I've got on tends to be it, with nary a changeover. So we put off gift giving until the right something something popped up. And it did. On insta at first, in a short, sparkly vid that hinted at a perfect-for-us amount of down to earth awesomeness. Hubs, who appreciates all things timber as well as the finer crafts in life as a carpenter and wonderworker with his hands, was straight onto it, knowing it would hold a special place in my heart as well as hair.
    It's heeeeeeere, and it's stunning!!! And it only took 10 days to get Downunder, which is amazing in these COVID times. So luckily, not much of a wait for meeeee. The spiral was well cuddled in some new packaging that Re had mentioned on insta as well--very cool, and my gift was beautifully personalised!

And yanno what else? By chance, there's even a little heart hidden in all the pearly wowness that showed itself in a few of my pics (one of them is below)!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes, Booky!

Amaryllis, that's a perfect combo of colours on you, and the flower is so darned purdy!

Hellebore, congrats on your first ReDoodle! I hope your wait isn't too long!
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Thanks, Crystawni!

Wow, that's beautiful! It complements your hair perfectly.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Thank you muchly, Miss A!

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

It's heeeeeeere, and it's stunning!!! And it only took 10 days to get Downunder, which is amazing in these COVID times. So luckily, not much of a wait for meeeee. The spiral was well cuddled in some new packaging that Re had mentioned on insta as well--very cool, and my gift was beautifully personalised!

And yanno what else? By chance, there's even a little heart hidden in all the pearly wowness that showed itself in a few of my pics (one of them is below)!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes, Booky!
    That is stunning!!!!!
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebore View Post
    That is stunning!!!!!
    Thank you!

My teak spiral has arrived! It’s 5 inches long which I think is the perfect balance for my little bun

The hold is perfect, it’s secure and doesn’t pull or feel heavy. It’s exactly what I was looking for.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    My teak spiral has arrived! It’s 5 inches long which I think is the perfect balance for my little bun

The hold is perfect, it’s secure and doesn’t pull or feel heavy. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
    It looks perfect in your hair! ❤️