Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ReDoodle

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: ReDoodle

I love seeing your hair! Even up. I guess I'm one of your (less) secret stalker/fangirls. Neko's spiral is stunning indoor hair as well.
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hootenanny View Post
    BAHAHAHAHHAHA! If this is a typo, please please please do not change it.
    Talk about the best "typo" ever.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/33/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Majorane View Post
    On topic: Not to put any pressure, but I for one will stalk this shop. I've been lusting after the amazing tings that Neko poops ou every once in a while, and I am very much impressed.

Did Scarletheart teach her her ways? (......)

June 2022 chopped back to WL (33”)
    Fixing autoimmune issues, insulin resistance, mental health and inflammation with the bonus of losing 80 pounds (60+ to go) and growing stronger hair and nails.

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Uhm... the "ting" and "ou" were typo's,sadly, the poop was not.... did I completely miss another meaning of ting, or are you laughing at my religion, that has at it's center core beliefs that artists are magical creatures and that their art is another kind of bodily excretion, necessary for a healthy functioning of the body?

You know that feeling, at a party, and everyone laughs and you wonder if you made a Really Good Joke but you also have the nagging feeling that maybe something flew over your head and splattered against the wall behind you, to everyone's amusement but you are the only one that missed it, and then as a distraction you just take another gulp of wine? That. And since it's 6.23 here and I'm at work, wine isn't an option just yet....

Last edited by Majorane; December 11th, 2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: ...But I type like a drunk, allright!

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Uhm... the "ting" and "ou" were typo's,sadly, the poop was not.... did I completely miss another meaning of ting, or are you laughing at my religion, that has at it's center core beliefs that artists are magical creatures and that their art is another kind of bodily excretion, necessary for a healthy functioning of the body?

You know that feeling, at a party, and everyone laughs and you wonder if you made a Really Good Joke but you also have the nagging feeling that maybe something flew over your head and splattered against the wall behind you, to everyone's amusement but you are the only one that missed it, and then as a distraction you just take another gulp of wine? That. And since it's 6.23 here and I'm at work, wine isn't an option just yet....

I believe the amusement is over the word "poop," as an English-ism is more likely to be "pops" in this context. We prefer not to think of crafters defecating their work.
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Quixii View Post
    I believe the amusement is over the word "poop," as an English-ism is more likely to be "pops" in this context. We prefer not to think of crafters defecating their work.
    Aaah, but you should! The process is sort of similair, you know, you give the crafter a bunch of stuff and they convert it to something completely different all by themselves!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Aaah, but you should! The process is sort of similair, you know, you give the crafter a bunch of stuff and they convert it to something completely different all by themselves!

Bwahahahaha, I love how that wasn't even a typo!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Who let the owls out... Hootenanny's Avatar
    Length
    Pixie/Waist/TB
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

Yes, this is what I was laughing about. I thought you meant to say "pops out," Majorane! But "poops" works too!
    Pixie (7/2011) - APL (7/2013) - BSL (4/2014) - Waist when curly (2/2015) - Hip - TBL - ?

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL+
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Hahaha!

You and your comments are amazing, by the way.

Length
    BSL/CL/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Well, my ex and I often decided on a whim to go vend somewhere (bar band shows, groups who knew, liked and encouraged us to show up and sell), we called it pulling a $20 out of our butts.
    So our work wasn't crap, but the money could be.

And pooping a hairstick sounds......unpleasant.

and I'm off to stalk the shop.
    Join a declutter challenge http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=141272

Nevertheless, she persisted.