Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hairfinity or Biotin

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Re: Hairfinity or Biotin

Pills like Hairfinity have been popular in germany like 20 years ago and i couldnt exactly say that its the country of magical fairy hair now due to this. I believe in a good diet and patience.
    Youtube and instagram are business platforms and rave reviews are often sponsored, people live off making advertisement in the comfort of their home, never forget this. Most would agree that it doesnt hurt to try, but i really wouldt encourage anyone to play wiith supplements too much, long term it can cause alot of imbalance in your body or even be damaging.

Length
    chin/APL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MINAKO View Post
    Pills like Hairfinity have been popular in germany like 20 years ago and i couldnt exactly say that its the country of magical fairy hair now due to this. I believe in a good diet and patience.
    Youtube and instagram are business platforms and rave reviews are often sponsored, people live off making advertisement in the comfort of their home, never forget this. Most would agree that it doesnt hurt to try, but i really wouldt encourage anyone to play wiith supplements too much, long term it can cause alot of imbalance in your body or even be damaging.
    I know... But I take them since 5 weeks now and feel good on it. It has many vitamins in it which my doctor recommended too because I have an extremely stressful life and can't compensate this with a diet. My diet isn't the best because of my stress (I really have a hard life, you can't even imagine how hard...) and I'm happy that Hairfinity is cheaper than the vitamins my doctor recommended and my health insurance doesn't pay... I also have a metabolic disease and HF seems to do me good... as for now... I'm fit and happy so, don't discourage me taking them...
    Many people take hair vitamins and HF is the cheapest I could find.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wusel View Post
    I know... But I take them since 5 weeks now and feel good on it. It has many vitamins in it which my doctor recommended too because I have an extremely stressful life and can't compensate this with a diet. My diet isn't the best because of my stress (I really have a hard life, you can't even imagine how hard...) and I'm happy that Hairfinity is cheaper than the vitamins my doctor recommended and my health insurance doesn't pay... I also have a metabolic disease and HF seems to do me good... as for now... I'm fit and happy so, don't discourage me taking them...
    I think you'd be better off with a good multivitamin (you can probably get those cheaper in health food stores or cheaper drugstores), but that's me personally. HF is the cheapest you can find. That's hard to believe! I mean... HF is expensive!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    chin/APL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I think you'd be better off with a good multivitamin (you can probably get those cheaper in health food stores or cheaper drugstores), but that's me personally. HF is the cheapest you can find. That's hard to believe! I mean... HF is expensive!
    In Germany you won't get a good multivitamin under 25 Euros per month... And MSM is very expensive here... One month supply is around 20 Euros too... For my last vitamin D which I had bad deficiency of and my doc recommended me to take I payed 56 Euros for 2 month supply... So, when I found HF I was quite happy... It has everything and makes my hair grow pretty and healthy, so... Here in Germany where the supplement regulations are very strict good multivitamins are very expensive. Of course, you can get very cheap ones in the drugstore but they aren't as good and potent as those from the pharmacy and doctors recommend to take those from the pharmacy... All my friends who take supplements pay so much for it. It's normal here. We have different prices and are used to pay more for supps and health, I think...
    Last edited by Wusel; April 14th, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wusel View Post
    Ah well, of course you are free to put in your body whatever you want, but you asked for opinions. I find it super easy to eat healthy and clean even at high stress levels.
    I think there are plenty of "hair vitamins" sold at the drugstore that contain pretty much the same thing as hairfinity, to adress the price question.

Length
    6 in/26 in/48 in
    Type
    3b/3c/F/M/ii/iii

I tried Biotin 1000mg 2 years ago. Used to take 2 pills a day. I learned from my research back then that you NEED to drink a lot of water while on biotin supplements to flush your system and prevent the cystic acne. I never got any acne but I am not too sure about any boost in the growth of my hair. It did look shinier and feel stronger though. To boost growth in my opinion daily exercise is key. When I started working out at the gym I really noticed my growth take off. Improved circulation I guess

I forgot to mention that you hopefully know that MSM is something that becomes sort of a commitment once you start taking it. There are many people reporting they lost all their progress in thickness and even length after they stopped taking it. I dont see how anyone would want this or continue to take these pills for the rest of their life for potentially a tiny bit "healthier" hair.

Length
    chin/APL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I forgot to mention that you hopefully know that MSM is something that becomes sort of a commitment once you start taking it. There are many people reporting they lost all their progress in thickness and even length after they stopped taking it. I dont see how anyone would want this or continue to take these pills for the rest of their life for potentially a tiny bit "healthier" hair.
    Okay, thank you. I understand.

Length
    19in/19in/25in

I found Biotin to be of little help when trying to grow my hair. I actually ended up with bad spots all over my face, headaches frequently and the only positive were that my nails were growing quite quickly.

Everybody is different and we all progress at different rates, so my advice to you would be just to give it a go, if it works- hurrah, if not then just continue to have patience and look after your locks!

Length
    chin/APL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I just cancelled my order by the way, as I'm sure you know more about hair growth than I do. I thought as so many girls here take different hair vitamins religiously (see thread with poll) I need some too. But if you think... I stop it.