Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: vent your frustration here

Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Default vent your frustration here

Not sure if this has been done before so if the long term LHCers know of an existing thread then by all means link me
    Ok , I will start.......
    Been getting ready for a trip out side in the sunshine with hair flowing but the wind has picked up now and I have spent an hour detangling and brushing grrrrr *big sighs*

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: vent your frustration here

I just used all morning getting the kitchen clean and hubby makes 1 sandwich. There are crumbs all over the kitchen counter now.

Sorry, I thought this thread was for general frustration. My hair frustration: No matter how careful I am I break a lot of hairs. It's not easy having fine fragile hair.
    Last edited by hanne jensen; December 5th, 2014 at 05:26 AM.

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Bangs: GROW PLEASE.

Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Johannah View Post
    are you growing them out or are they too short ?

Quote Originally Posted by hanne jensen View Post
    I just used all morning getting the kitchen clean and hubby makes 1 sandwich. There are crumbs all over the kitchen counter now.

Sorry, I thought this thread was for general frustration. My hair frustration: No matter how careful I am I break a lot of hairs. It's not easy having fine fragile hair.
    men can be messy creatures, lol.
    Last edited by Gumball; December 5th, 2014 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Combined posts into multi-quote. See http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43281 for details.

Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Johannah View Post
    Johannah, have you tried scalp massage in the area where the bangs are growing? I've never had bangs but it seems to me that since the bang area doesn't get much in the way of brushing (stimulation to the roots), etc. the follicles in that area aren't as "motivated" (for lack of a better description) to put forth the growth tendencies...so the bangs just "sit" and don't grow as fast as the rest of your hair does.

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
    men can be messy creatures, lol.
    Understatement of the year. My husband left CHEESE on the dryer yesterday!!! You can guess what that looked liked after a couple loads in the dryer.

For hair frustration- that would have to be genetics and health.

Hair: My pre-LHC hair sucks! It's thin, layered, and breaks off if I look at it the wrong way. Courtesy of a horrendous short self haircut and long term malnutrition. Also, curse my uneven hemline! It's not a cute fairytale or anything. It looks like a reverse v. But, on the plus side, my LHC cared for hair is the bomb diggity. Nice and thick and shiny. Never thought I could ever have shiny hair.

Non-hair: My room is such a mess, I don't even know where to begin cleaning, so I'll just browse LHC and pretend it's not there.

Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Annalouise View Post
    Understatement of the year. My husband left CHEESE on the dryer yesterday!!! You can guess what that looked liked after a couple loads in the dryer.

For hair frustration- that would have to be genetics and health.
    cheese on the drier !?? *face palm*

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by chillerthanice View Post
    Hair: My pre-LHC hair sucks! It's thin, layered, and breaks off if I look at it the wrong way. Courtesy of a horrendous short self haircut and long term malnutrition. Also, curse my uneven hemline! It's not a cute fairytale or anything. It looks like a reverse v. But, on the plus side, my LHC cared for hair is the bomb diggity. Nice and thick and shiny. Never thought I could ever have shiny hair.

Non-hair: My room is such a mess, I don't even know where to begin cleaning, so I'll just browse LHC and pretend it's not there.
    Yeeesss, the LHC to avoid house cleaning ...... I know it well.

Length
    22/31/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
    cheese on the drier !?? *face palm*
    I know! Who leaves cheese on the dryer? So when I asked hubby what he was thinking? He told me to put the cheese back in the fridge and
    he'll eat it later! lol, (After it sat on a hot dryer for God knows how long). lol

Men are weird.