Page 344 of 345 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345 LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3448

Thread: The Deep Conditioning/Treatment Check-in Thread

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: The Deep Conditioning/Treatment Check-in Thread

I've just deep conditioned my hair using Queen Helene Hair Conditioning Cream. I sat under my hooded dryer for 15 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. It felt soooo amazingly soft, shiny, and healthy! I always go back to deep conditioning my hair with this wonderful thick deep conditioner! I'm really looking forward to another deep conditioning treatment like this again within the next 5 days from now!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just finished deep conditioning my hair again with the Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. This time I didn't use any heat. I just left the conditioner on for 5 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. It still came out feeling very nice, soft, and healthy just like it did last week when I sat under my hooded dryer! I'm looking forward to doing another deep conditioning treatment like this within 4 days from now!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    +BSL/Waist/TB(?)
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Iíve been doing a weekly deep condition with Evaís NYC Therapy Session mask since mid-February, and itís been really nice! I definitely think Iím seeing an improvement in my hair. Iím getting close to the end of the pot, so now itís time to start researching some other masks to try!

Length
    CBL/APL/Class
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

im not really sure how i feel about smt, i tried it last night and my hair definitely feels moisturized, but a bit weighed down. maybe the conditioner i used was too heavy, i want to have my mom try it though i think it would be perfect for their hair.

Length
    17/34/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I oiled my length really well this morning with pumkin seed oil and then applied a moisture treatment (Biolage conditioning Balm, flax seed gel and honey) which has been on all day. Getting ready to wash and air dry before going to bed.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Today I deep conditioned with the Garnier hair mask with shea butter and avocado oil (which I like much more than the argan one).

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've deep conditioned my hair today using Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. I sat under my hooded dryer for 15 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. My hair felt very nice, soft, shiny, and healthy after this deep treatment! I'm really looking forward to doing another deep treatment like this again next weekend!

Length
    16/24/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

It had been years since my last conditioning treatment. Tonight I used a SMT... I like mixing up my own treatment. It's 90% dry but already feeling better. I think I'll alternate with protein treatments.
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.

I did a sort of SMT yesterday, I used a bit of babassu oil and some aloe vera gel with my usual conditioner. I used my Hot Head heat cap, which always feels lovely.

I couldnít remember whether I usually add a drop of oil after rinsing out and applying leave in, so I did, but I shouldnít have It looks a bit stringy today.

I think if Iím using aloe vera gel in with the conditioner, I donít need oil in there as well. It makes more sense to leave it for the end to stop the water evaporating too quickly. If even that is too much, Iíll just use leave in conditioner. I think the last time I did SMTs regularly I did put oil in with the aloe/conditioner. Who knows whether I wrote that down. Maybe I should experiment and document it so I have an idea of what Iím doing

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just deep conditioned my hair using the ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I sat under my hooded dryer for 15 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. My hair always feels very soft like butter every time I use this wonderful product!!! I'm looking forward to another deep conditioning treatment like this again next week!