Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3533

Thread: The Deep Conditioning/Treatment Check-in Thread

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Deep Conditioning/Treatment Check-in Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    I got all jazzed because I got myself the K-Pak penetrating reconstructor, but my friend warned me not to mess with my hair when it is healthy and doesn't need anything.
    She is right, my hair has no current glaring issues, but I really want to have other-worldly status hair.
    Now I'm nervous to do the treatment???? I know you can overload you hair with protein, but is it a really easy scale to tip? I don't think my hair has a possibility of breakage from one treatment,,,, right?
    You can still use the Joico K-PAK Reconstructor. I wouldn't recommend using it on a daily or weekly basis. But no, one treatment from it won't cause you any breakage but if you use it on a daily or weekly basis it will!

Account Closed by Member Request

Right now I'm doing a pre-wash treatment: Used the Urtekram Rosemary spray LI to wet my hair and then slathered it in the Garnier conditioner with avocado and shea.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Doing a hot oil treatment with coconut, olive oil avocado oil and Castor with a dash of lemongrass essential oil, I'll then do a papya/Goji hairfood mask mix after

Edit: my hair is very pleased with this concoction
    Last edited by Bat; September 9th, 2020 at 02:26 AM.

Henna/amla gloss mask
    1 tsp: Amla, Henna, Shekaki, Brahmi
    2 tbsp LOreal damage eraser mask
    1 tbsp Coconut milk

Hot oil treatment on scalp using my oil herbal infused mix

Keeping everything under plastic cap until the evening to wcc
    Last edited by waff; September 9th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    I got all jazzed because I got myself the K-Pak penetrating reconstructor, but my friend warned me not to mess with my hair when it is healthy and doesn't need anything.
    She is right, my hair has no current glaring issues, but I really want to have other-worldly status hair.
    Now I'm nervous to do the treatment???? I know you can overload you hair with protein, but is it a really easy scale to tip? I don't think my hair has a possibility of breakage from one treatment,,,, right?
    I used it in the past when my hair was not damaged, it was great. I use it now with damage and it works just as well. If you are worried about protein overload, follow up with a quick moisturizing conditioner or dc. I used to use the Joico kpak hydrator right after it since they go together. As long as you don't overuse it like every time you wash your hair, it should be fine.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Aloe hairfood and extraordinary oil repair mask no major difference afterwards maybe ends slightly fluffy? I'm not sure what to think of the extraordinary oil repair mask

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just done a hot oil treatment using Alberto VO5 Hot Oil Shower Works. Then, I shampooed using Alberto VO5 Extra Body Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. As my hair being wet it feels amazingly soft and healthy! Now, I'm waiting until it's dry to see how much shine and moisture I have. I'm really looking forward to doing another Alberto VO5 hot oil treatment next week!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just deep conditioned my hair using the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. I let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. My hair feels so amazingly soft and shiny! I'm looking forward to doing another deep treatment like this one again within the next 2 days from now!

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Taking a break from Hair Food masks and using Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Pure Locks treatment today

Length
    20/30/45
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

is henna considered a deep conditioner/treatment? :3