Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Silver Dawn Jewelry Hairforks

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Silver Dawn Jewelry Hairforks

Wow SurprisingWoman, those are great. I love how the color of the marbles catch the pink in you hair in second picture. <3
    For the longest time I couldn't figure out what these were reminding me of but I have a necklace from when I was a teenager, its just a metal claw/pincher that holds a marble and you can swap them out. https://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/default.asp They have a clever name too
    But after thinking about it, how awesome would iy be to have the option to swap out your marbles on these toys?

ETA: Total OT and I'm sorry but Omg this is adorable https://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/fa...ni14octpen.htm
    Last edited by milosmomma; March 19th, 2019 at 09:59 PM.

Type
    1c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post
    Wow SurprisingWoman, those are great. I love how the color of the marbles catch the pink in you hair in second picture. <3
    For the longest time I couldn't figure out what these were reminding me of but I have a necklace from when I was a teenager, its just a metal claw/pincher that holds a marble and you can swap them out. https://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/default.asp They have a clever name too
    But after thinking about it, how awesome would iy be to have the option to swap out your marbles on these toys?
    Thanks! They are great forks. I did sleep in two of the last night and they were side to side instead of up and down and I had the hair snafu in the morning so cautions on that.

I can only imagine how cool it would be to be able to swap out your own spheres! I think that would be a great option for Elew to explore. If you could remove the sphere you could also get them out of your hair more easily if you slept in them and they were in the wrong position. **wah wah**

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

So are these good for very thick hair? I really like the rose quartz forks but some are saying they are lightweight, lightweight will *not* work in my hair. Is there another store that makes a similar stick that is a bit heavier?
    [ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | HL ]

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Suprising woman, it might be detrimental to business to make them that way now that I think about it. If you buy just one fork that's all you would need and then buy the spheres separate. When I had my necklace I found out that there are cheap beads availible around the internet in all diameters and with and without holes so once you have your fork that's it really.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/55/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post

ETA: Total OT and I'm sorry but Omg this is adorable https://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/fa...ni14octpen.htm
    Got All Your Marbles told me years ago that they could make hair things. I didn’t have money at the time to place an order and then forgot about it.

55in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

That is interesting I'm curious how similar to these they would look.

Length
    SL/52.25/48
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

My goodness those hair forks are gorgeous. Do you think the shop owner would do a custom 7" fork? I only see options for up to 6" and that would get swallowed in my hair.
    TBL 37.5" ~ Classic 42" ~ Thigh 48" ~ Knee 52"
    WCC ~ LOC

Length
    3/4/3/4/48
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Wow those are beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing these.