Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your i, i/ii, or low end of ii mane!

Length
    Chin/Hip+!/Class
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Show me your i, i/ii, or low end of ii mane!

The ponytail circumference thread has shed light on the fact that thinner haired beauties aren't feeling much love from LHC, so this thread is for positivity and encouragement. But most of all, pictures! Pictures of healthy, long, thin hair is so helpful and inspiring to i or i/ii folks who feel that their hair can't look nice when it's long, because it absolutely can. Mine is average, so I won't post my length/action shot, I'll leave that to the thin haired folks. Post away!

Edit: Short + thin haired folks, please post your pictures as well! This thread is for thin hair pictures of any length, colour, and texture.
    Last edited by LongHairLesbian; October 11th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Show me your i, i/ii, or low end of ii mane!

Great idea for a thread.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I can see this being one of my favourite threads. I am at the low end of ii, I'll post pictures when I have a spare moment

24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34

Length
    bob/27.5/hip??
    Type
    2a/F/ii

What a lovely idea! I'm on the low end of ii too and I've always hesitated about posting a length shot because I felt it would look puny compared to the luscious iii locks on here. If I can get a decent shot I'll post too.
    **shoulder**cbl**apl**BSL**waist**

Wittingly Unpronounceable fišrildi's Avatar
    Length
    26"/40"/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Yay for this thread! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your wonderful manes!

ETA: I have always admired the look of a single braid for thin hair... and I secretly wish that my braid was thinner!
    Last edited by fišrildi; October 11th, 2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake!

Lady Anairė of the Bow and Arrow, Wizardess of the Tundra Waterfalls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCL • TBL • Classic

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fišrildi View Post
    Yay for this thread! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your wonderful manes!

ETA: I have always admired the look of a single braid for thin hair... and I secretly wish that my braid was thinner!

As much as I might appreciate the compliment...having thin hair to me is awful. I feel so lame with a thin long braid, and it looks even worse if you're not super thin, because it looks even thinner in comparison to an average back/kinda big butt.

Also, it doesn't look so impressive as a thick braid...instead of looking like a fairytale princess or some sort of warrior or heck even like Katniss from the Hunger Games you end up looking like an old retired villain from a chinese kung fu movie.

I'm grateful I have hair on my head, and when it's loose it looks like it's a lot, but still, thick hair always looks better...
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I'm right in the middle of ii (7.5 cm or 3" circumference) but I am glad to see this thread. Once again, I really just don't fit anywhere with my thickness/thinness (depending on whether you say mine is thick or thin... I've been told both many times, but mostly thin).

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I can see no one wants to be the first one to post here. So I will, since I am shameless :P

I am not i, I am on the low end of ii, so I think I count. I hope I won't put off any i people from posting. My circumference is *mumble mumble* inches. Here are two pictures. One on light clothing and one on dark.

As you can see, clothing closer to the colour of your hair is your friend.

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cathair View Post
    I can see no one wants to be the first one to post here. So I will, since I am shameless :P

I am not i, I am on the low end of ii, so I think I count. I hope I won't put off any i people from posting. My circumference is *mumble mumble* inches. Here are two pictures. One on light clothing and one on dark.

As you can see, clothing closer to the colour of your hair is your friend.
    I've actually noticed that clothing close to my hair color makes my wispy ends disappear, so my hair looks x inches shorter. I'm a light brown/dark blonde but for some reason my hair seems to like black shirts.
    Current - APL+
    Longest - BCL
    Lady Primeveire, Tamer of Steeds and Unruly Tresses, in the Order of the LHKs

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Aurum View Post
    I've actually noticed that clothing close to my hair color makes my wispy ends disappear, so my hair looks x inches shorter. I'm a light brown/dark blonde but for some reason my hair seems to like black shirts.
    Perhaps I am wrong about that? I guess I just assumed because I haven't tried it with lighter hair. Maybe it's just darker clothing in general that helps?

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.