Page 701 of 791 FirstFirst ... 201601651691699700701702703711751 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7903

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by GordonMurphella View Post
    The Paul Mitchell is my most favorite ever conditioner but since I've gone white it stains me (SOBS).
    Oh no! I tried it for the first time last night and the jury is still out. I'll probably experiment with my leave ins as I continue using it. But it's not bad so far, anyway! Just makes my hair feel a little coated. But again, I might just have used too much leave in product afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley8 View Post
    Just an update on the olaplex oil, really liking it, great for slip and shine. Definitely think its probably my number 1 oil!
    Thanks for the update! I actually went out and bought it myself already. It's oilier than the hair oil I was using before so I think I need to keep an eye on how much I use, but it does seem very nice! And it's expensive but I think the bottle will last forever given how little I need to use. (This is why I'm always more willing to spend more on leave ins than rinse out products.)
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    2/4/22
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I just ordered the Lilla Rose Flexi Sport & Olaplex No. 3.

I really hope the Flexi Sport can hold up a bun for my jogs, otherwise I am out of ideas.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GordonMurphella View Post
    The Paul Mitchell is my most favorite ever conditioner but since I've gone white it stains me (SOBS).

I succumbed to curiousity and picked up Monday moisture shampoo and conditioner and it's lovely. Inexpensive, smells gorgeous (very light, soft pikake-ish) and is so far very nice on my hair and scalp. I also love the packaging, it's very chic
    That sucks majorly! Did you go white naturally (awesome if you have)?
    Meh. Maybe I'm being too curious. LOL!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That sucks majorly! Did you go white naturally (awesome if you have)?
    Meh. Maybe I'm being too curious. LOL!
    Natural I stopped colouring about 6 years ago.

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    While I was in Germany, I bought three bottles of Rossmann Isana Silk Gloss conditioner and two bottles of Guhl 30 sec hydration treatment. The Isana I have tried and loved already. Right now I’m really set in the protein department. I’m really hoping the Guhl treatment works for me, cause I like the ingredients (since it has none I’m avoiding cause my hair is kinda picky like that), and it’s a good price. Con is that these are only available in Germany, but I’m there a couple times a year and my DBF has family there so they can send me stuff I want
    I have the Guhl 30 sec treatment in the blue bottle and it’s amazing! Makes my hair so soft when I leave it on for as long as I would a hair mask (10 min).

I spotted a sale on my fave Garnier line yesterday and purchased their Olive Oil shampoo and matching conditioner as well as their Argan Camellia shampoo.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

I bought a new satin bonnet to try. The one I’ve been using feels too tight around my hairline.

Length
    27.5"/41"/41"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

I don’t think I ever reported that a month or so ago I found a great wide tooth plastic shower comb for a dollar at a local beauty supply. It seemed like I’d never find a truly seamless option at such a low price point but it happened! Super excited and it works great for aerating my damp hair as it dries, since I never seem to be able to wash early enough in the day for it to be completely dry prior to bedtime. Definitely an awesome and useful find that filled a real hole in my hair stuff stash.
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I come here in great shame to report that I went to Ulta again. I knew whittling down my stash would eventually trigger this.

Anyway, I got
    - Kenra Platinum Blow dry spray (I used up a travel size bottle of this so I went back to get a larger size)
    - Shea Moisture JBCO conditioner (I liked the mask from this line but it was a little heavy for me so I thought maybe this would be the good parts but a bit lighter)
    - Olaplex no 9 serum (I have no justification for this other than curiosity)

Length
    1/2/1 1/2/30
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

My latest hair purchase is sugar bear hair vitamins and prenatal vitamins I’ve had successful results with the combination of the two before and looking to get the same results!

Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Last thing I bought was a brass fork from Partytresses on easy! It came with a customization option to put a short message on it, so I asked for the phrase "STAY UP" as kind of a joke. And what do you know, even with my not-quite-long-enough hair, it stays up!