Page 779 of 786 FirstFirst ... 279679729769777778779780781 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 7856

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    Chin/APL/Class
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Amika mousse. I like the rest of their products, so I figured I would try it instead of the drugstore mousse I was using.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡ Classic ♡

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

4 charcoal shampoos (Garnier Ultra Doux / the blends line), 2 Novex conditioners, 2 Syoss curl mousses, mice, meece Kruidvat anti-dandruff shampoo, Kruidvat 2 daily cream conditoners, Head&Shoulders DermaXpro calming anti-dandruff shampoo, 2 papaya hair food, 2 Garnier Ultra Doux charcoal mask, 5 John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Reviver Mousse (on a buy 2 get 3 deal), Head & Shoulders Pure Intense Calming itch anti-dandruff shampoo (on a buy 2 get 3 deal). Set of 2 combs (Cantu), a rattail and a wide-tooth. Yaaaah, I went shopping. Black Friday nonsense.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Nothing. I bought nothing. I meant to look for and buy a wide-tooth comb, ideally wooden. But the shop I went in had four types of plastic wide-tooth combs, three types of wooden combs (regular, not wide-tooth) and even a handy, surprisingly good quality tangle-teezer kind of brush for just 1 euro, in different colors. And I could not decide, not for the world, so I walked out empty-handed.

Length
    &&/APL/Tail
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I finally (always wanted to) got my hands on some Novex stuff. It is Brazilian and is awesome, well it's supposed to be. I hear everybody sing its praises. Almost, by mistake, got the leave-in, but I saw my mistake while loading my cart and gosh it was buy one, 2nd one half off. I didn't want the conditioner, not the shampoo, the leave-in, the kids' stuff, none of that, so I got the mask twice. 2 x 1KG! Yeeees I just did that.
    That sounds interesting!
    May I ask where you bought it from?

After 7,5 years of silvering dreadlocks, back to loose, fine, straightish hair.
    Fresh Hennahead and loving the red!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Hedera, I went on a "shopping spree" @ Kruidvat / online. Belgian part of the site. I know Kruidvat is Dutch and has its origins there, so you should be able to score some deals right now, with Black Friday. At least, I got some e-mails that it was the time to buy things.

I bought some other hygiene-related items, Kruidvat own brand was nice and affordable, even more so than usual. I got bath "bombs" for foot baths (tiny, just enough for a foot soak, they're shaped like a small foot) -> the absolute cutest! It's this small box and it's got 9 15gram little itty bitty feet. Oh my gosh. I had a blast.

And I got a couple cross-body (leather) bags, dark brown & black; on a deal as well. Get this. I saved (because the cart / order form shows you your discounts at the bottom) €250. Seriously. I think I need to stock up yearly, right now, bar a couple things I need to re-buy during the year.

2 boxes got here today. 11KG & 13KG. Tomorrow the 3rd package, 3KG. Yeah. When I say "shopping spree"... I mean it.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

I just got a new flat iron. The one I have now is 15+ years old and I don't quite trust the temperature dial. I got the chi ceramic/tourmaline one. That should be safer than the titanium options. It's red and matte gold and I'm looking forward to using it this Christmas.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I caved into the Instagram rage of the Mielle Rosemary products. Picked up the scalp massage oil and the masque. I really like the masque after the first use today. My hair was miraculously tangle free and very soft after rinsing it out. My hair is palpably different. It is a win! I used the scalp oil last night with a massage brush. It was refreshing.

I’ve also got a Kêrastase mini elixir ultime hair serum from Sephora, as I had a gift card and would never justify something that bougie outright lol. I’ll report back when that arrives and I use it! Definitely a fancy schmancy treat I wouldn’t normally get.

Length
    Shave/CL/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I bought the briogeo don't despair repair gift set, the ouai shampoo and conditioner for fine hair love this! A new tek brush and silk bonnet.

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I stocked up during Black Friday, two times Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment in the scent Island Fantasy and two times The Innate Life Rose Hair Elixir. When the One Salve To Rule Them All is available, I’ll get that and I need more Wella Invigo After Sun Cleansing Shampoo. Oh and XHC Ginger conditioner!
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SHDR/CLL-B/MID-B
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Free Limix 8.3 (natural golden blonde) professional dye, a 20 vol developer and Bouncy Curls leave in cream.