Page 700 of 707 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7070

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Today I bought a fancy blow dryer that was still pretty expensive even after a sale, oops. I guess at least it wasn't Dyson-level expensive, though I wouldn't put that past me either.

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

So, reporting back after using my new silk bonnet for four nights: wowza did I not expect this level of difference in the morning. I feel like a character straight of our Mother Goose wearing it but I have no tangled and no frizz in the morning so my pride goes on the shelf.

It was this one: ZIMASILK 22 Momme 100% Mulberry... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087CSQG87?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    So, reporting back after using my new silk bonnet for four nights: wowza did I not expect this level of difference in the morning. I feel like a character straight of our Mother Goose wearing it but I have no tangled and no frizz in the morning so my pride goes on the shelf.

It was this one: ZIMASILK 22 Momme 100% Mulberry... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087CSQG87...p_mob_ap_share
    Right?! The things we do for our hair. If I lived alone I would honestly wear a bonnet even just around the house.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

A couple simple medium-size claw clips, for holding my towel up on my head (I have a huge smooth microfiber turbie, home-made). After a while I guess the plastic grows "tired" and the feet just up and start breaking off just like that.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    Right?! The things we do for our hair. If I lived alone I would honestly wear a bonnet even just around the house.
    For real! I see Black women in my neighborhood rocking their bonnets out in public all the time (especially in the morning when itís school drop-off time) and my hat is tipped to them in an all new way now.

As an unrelated aside, I make so many absurd typos when I post from my phone & I appreciate that everyone seems to just know what I meant and moves on!

Length
    34"/44"/48"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

LOL! I do that and I don't live alone. It's so comfy and just makes sense (like pjs for your hair)! Long hair don't care
    Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    13.5/24/53
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

I’m getting low on a few staples so I bought a bottle of Free & Clear shampoo, a bottle of Free & Clear conditioner and a bottle of Cleure fragrance free conditioner.

I’m also low on DHS Clear shampoo and will purchase another bottle soon. The rest of my product stash is good for now.

Also, another bonnet wearer here! :wave:
    Last trim March 25, 2021. No trim challenge 2022.
    MBL by December 2022.

Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    LOL! I do that and I don't live alone. It's so comfy and just makes sense (like pjs for your hair)! Long hair don't care
    PJs for your hair is so accurate! Maybe we should make bonnets as lounge wear a more mainstream thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful Mystery View Post
    Also, another bonnet wearer here! :wave:
    BONNET CLUB. I'm sure there's already a bonnet thread somewhere but I think we always need a thread for another club...

Like three posts ago I said I was trying to whittle down my product stash but now I am here to say that I went to Ulta today and treated myself.

- Olaplex no 7 bonding oil
    - Eva NYC "therapy session" hair mask
    - Paul Mitchell the detangler conditioner
    The Paul Mitchell is my most favorite ever conditioner but since I've gone white it stains me (SOBS).

I succumbed to curiousity and picked up Monday moisture shampoo and conditioner and it's lovely. Inexpensive, smells gorgeous (very light, soft pikake-ish) and is so far very nice on my hair and scalp. I also love the packaging, it's very chic

Length
    Shave/CL/?
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Please update us (somewhere) on how it goes! I've been considering getting it.
    Just an update on the olaplex oil, really liking it, great for slip and shine. Definitely think its probably my number 1 oil!