Page 617 of 628 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6279

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

I've just purchased a 10oz bottle of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment from eBay for $28.07. I really love that stuff!

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

I probably shouldnít have bought them but I got so excited and inspired once I returned to these boards haha. Iím actually self caring!! These are my first ever hair forks/sticks. I canít go back now.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    I probably shouldn’t have bought them but I got so excited and inspired once I returned to these boards haha. I’m actually self caring!! These are my first ever hair forks/sticks. I can’t go back now.
    Wow! Those forks/sticks are sooo pretty. I also have a few of them that a friend of mine on here at LHC gave me last year. I really need to practice how to put them in my hair. My hair isn't long enough for them yet I don't think. I think I'll wait until I get to hip length and beyond to start wearing them.

I bought some felt coasters from Dollar Tree. They were in the Valentine's section. They are a kind of cut out rose design. I figure I could use them as hair slides and hey a pack of four for a dollar, even if I only get a couple uses out of each one, it's worth it.

I think it works pretty well.
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by KameRose View Post
    I bought some of those magic combs on Amazon. A lot of 10 with the wire combs and a lot of 12 with plastic combs. I am rather excited to see what kind of styles I end up with since they are random lots.

I know I should just order the legit stuff and not this knock off stuff but I keep looking at the legit stuff and just being very underwhelmed with the selection available. At least with these knock off stuff I don't feel bad if I don't wear them or if I end up with ones I don't like. Ones I *really* don't like can go into the random gift box, for random type girl gift sometime in the future.
    Omg I didn’t know that was what these were called!! Wow. I love them! I’ve used them before way long ago but then after years of use they broke and I haven’t been able to find replacements. These are so versatile and pretty and can be used in a ton of hairstyles. Gorgeous colours that you ordered too.

Btw what a genius idea using felt coasters. Looks gorgeous in your hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Wow! Those forks/sticks are sooo pretty. I also have a few of them that a friend of mine on here at LHC gave me last year. I really need to practice how to put them in my hair. My hair isn't long enough for them yet I don't think. I think I'll wait until I get to hip length and beyond to start wearing them.
    I love them so much! I got them from Two different etsy sellers. I found it so confusing on how to use hair sticks at first but I’m kinda getting the hang of it now, i had to watch a few YouTube vids on how to use them first but now can’t live without them. What have I been missing out on!!?
    Last edited by Sammich; January 23rd, 2021 at 02:57 AM.
    Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.

Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

This horn beauty. It was time to add to the fork collection, Iíve wooden 2 and 4 prong.

NWSO since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Omg I didnít know that was what these were called!! Wow. I love them! Iíve used them before way long ago but then after years of use they broke and I havenít been able to find replacements. These are so versatile and pretty and can be used in a ton of hairstyles. Gorgeous colours that you ordered too.

Btw what a genius idea using felt coasters. Looks gorgeous in your hair!
    There are also ones of better quality(and higher prices) that are called African Butterfly Combs.

https://www.africanbutterfly.net/

or

https://africanbutterfly.com/

Just FYI the listings I linked are random, which is something I wanted. I know I said that but want to just go ahead and reinforce that. There are plenty of non-randomized listings available too. What I actually ended up with:

Thank-you!

I wasn't sure the coasters would actually work or just fall apart. I so happy it's the former.
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Huh, never heard of mustard in a hair mask before! Hope you post how it works out for you!
    Sorry, I didn't see your comment. Of course, I am happy to post my thoughts on this product somewhere. Do you know where I could write about it? Is there a thread for that?

I haven't used it yet, but I've read a lot of good reviews and I'm looking forward to testing.
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    This horn beauty. It was time to add to the fork collection, I’ve wooden 2 and 4 prong.

That's a very beautiful fork. Where did you find it?

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Argan oils from trader joes(the best one) and from mogador, some loreal mythic shampoo, conditioner, masque my new favorites

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!