Page 489 of 791 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 7903

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Thank you!

When I do it I hope I find someone to take a pic of the back of my hair so that you all can see the results

I know it was hard to tell my last photos of my skin tone but I am fair-skinned.

Yes, right now I'm enjoying the relaxed part! And, I know that I will also enjoy the color as well!

I also like buying the 33 oz bottles too. Because, it is a much better buy than the smaller ones by far

And, I'm planning on sharing it with my mom as well.
    I have trouble getting pics too...and hubby is not keen on helping

I am fair skinned and was the color you are going to do back in my youth, then darkened to a darker blonde as I aged....that will be very pretty!!

Glad you are happy with your relaxed hair....how nice you can share with your Mom

I share my Joico Moisture shampoo with my hubby even though he won't take pics

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I have trouble getting pics too...and hubby is not keen on helping

I am fair skinned and was the color you are going to do back in my youth, then darkened to a darker blonde as I aged....that will be very pretty!!

Glad you are happy with your relaxed hair....how nice you can share with your Mom

I share my Joico Moisture shampoo with my hubby even though he won't take pics
    Oh, I bet your husband is keen on helping too

Yes, it is nice to be able to share with my mom She always jokes with people saying that she will help me to use up my stash.....Lol

It's nice to share with your husband too even though he won't take pics How long is your husband's hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Oh, I bet your husband is keen on helping too

Yes, it is nice to be able to share with my mom She always jokes with people saying that she will help me to use up my stash.....Lol

It's nice to share with your husband too even though he won't take pics How long is your husband's hair?
    Well, he is helpful in other ways

When I started growing my hair out in 2013 he tried to grow out his.....and got as far as his neck ....now he has the classic man's short hair cut.
    Back in the day (1960's and 70's) his hair was pretty long...almost to his shoulders, and very thick and dark; now he is pure white and more fine but has a nice head of hair

That's great you share that with your Mom; my DD could care less about hair styles and products (and never did)

Length
    ?/55"/44"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I most recently bought some porcelain hair sticks. They’re really very pretty, but I’m just a little bit afraid they’ll slide out of my hair and break. I figure I’ll use them in wet hair, like my glass hair stick, and hopefully it’ll be okay.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

A hair bead with runes, a hair band and second hand u pins with fake pearls. I only have a picture of the bead.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by UncommonTart View Post
    I most recently bought some porcelain hair sticks. They’re really very pretty, but I’m just a little bit afraid they’ll slide out of my hair and break. I figure I’ll use them in wet hair, like my glass hair stick, and hopefully it’ll be okay.
    I would love to see pictures of your sticks!

Cute bead, Tatsu, they match your ear rings perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by UncommonTart View Post
    Better you than me; I'd be a wreck about them
    I find braided buns to be more secure with slippery hair toys; so you find it to be the same?
    My hair is never styled wet; it is so wispy it is almost dry out of my turban towel

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    A hair bead with runes, a hair band and second hand u pins with fake pearls. I only have a picture of the bead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    I would love to see pictures of your sticks!

Cute bead, Tatsu, they match your ear rings perfectly
    I agree Tatsu ....and would love to see your sticks Tart

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Well, the Neutrogena clarifying shampoo worked very well, my hair is clean and my scalp is happier than it's been in a while!
    The Biosilk Lite serum is less of a success, my hair feels a bit stiff and coated. And it can't be because I used too much: I literally just used the residue that had coated the seal, so less than a drop...
    A lurker who loves swaps

I came >< this close to buying a hair drying towel on Amazon today, but in the end I was too confused. I want something to pull as much water out of my hair as possible, but I don't have curls and I'm not plopping or anything. I'm currently using an old cotton sleep shirt, and I couldn't convince myself that anything they offered was going to do any better. Is polyester microfiber really that special?

Quote Originally Posted by Hailwidis View Post
    Well, the Neutrogena clarifying shampoo worked very well, my hair is clean and my scalp is happier than it's been in a while!
    The Biosilk Lite serum is less of a success, my hair feels a bit stiff and coated. And it can't be because I used too much: I literally just used the residue that had coated the seal, so less than a drop...
    Oh that's too bad...no clue what the cause could be; my hair is so fine and wispy and a teensy dribble (was trying for drops lol) on damp hair as a leave in worked great.
    Even with our rain and high humidity I saw I big change in my hair with the whole Biosilk Set; not sure how it will work in my dry air/sleek hair phase...TBD