Page 489 of 489 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489
Results 4,881 to 4,884 of 4884

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    There's always going to be some damage when you do a chemical treatment that permanently alters the hair, but let us hope it's not too much for your relaxed strands! Good luck, and it would be nice to see a photo of the results!
    Oh yeah, I know that for sure but in between these treatments I will deep condition and use hair masks and oils to keep it well-moisturized. Yes, I will try to post a photo of the results!

☮ Practice Presence ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/@TBL/@TBL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Thank you!

When I do it I hope I find someone to take a pic of the back of my hair so that you all can see the results

I know it was hard to tell my last photos of my skin tone but I am fair-skinned.

Yes, right now I'm enjoying the relaxed part! And, I know that I will also enjoy the color as well!

I also like buying the 33 oz bottles too. Because, it is a much better buy than the smaller ones by far

And, I'm planning on sharing it with my mom as well.
    I have trouble getting pics too...and hubby is not keen on helping

I am fair skinned and was the color you are going to do back in my youth, then darkened to a darker blonde as I aged....that will be very pretty!!

Glad you are happy with your relaxed hair....how nice you can share with your Mom

I share my Joico Moisture shampoo with my hubby even though he won't take pics
    Lady with Long Hair
    [^video link]
    ~ Enjoy every stage of your hair journey ~

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I have trouble getting pics too...and hubby is not keen on helping

I am fair skinned and was the color you are going to do back in my youth, then darkened to a darker blonde as I aged....that will be very pretty!!

Glad you are happy with your relaxed hair....how nice you can share with your Mom

I share my Joico Moisture shampoo with my hubby even though he won't take pics
    Oh, I bet your husband is keen on helping too

Yes, it is nice to be able to share with my mom She always jokes with people saying that she will help me to use up my stash.....Lol

It's nice to share with your husband too even though he won't take pics How long is your husband's hair?

☮ Practice Presence ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/@TBL/@TBL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Oh, I bet your husband is keen on helping too

Yes, it is nice to be able to share with my mom She always jokes with people saying that she will help me to use up my stash.....Lol

It's nice to share with your husband too even though he won't take pics How long is your husband's hair?
    Well, he is helpful in other ways

When I started growing my hair out in 2013 he tried to grow out his.....and got as far as his neck ....now he has the classic man's short hair cut.
    Back in the day (1960's and 70's) his hair was pretty long...almost to his shoulders, and very thick and dark; now he is pure white and more fine but has a nice head of hair

That's great you share that with your Mom; my DD could care less about hair styles and products (and never did)
    Lady with Long Hair
    [^video link]
    ~ Enjoy every stage of your hair journey ~