Page 3 of 788 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

that's a lovely morgan's mane fork. I like how it has color on the tips, too. I also love that butterfly toy DweamGoil got.
    the last thing I bought for my hair was a Lady Idun, this morning (lucked out, got a birthday gift for my mom and also logged on just as the first ones came up and liked the color of one of them). Before that, I bought some bentonite clay to try washing my hair with at the health food store and got some burdock oil with nettle which is a staple, and also some aloe vera gel and jamaican black castor.
    Within the last month and a half (since August 20th or so) I ordered another lady Idun (my first) and ordered a graydog stick off the TOS swap board. I also got baobab oil to try. so in the last six weeks, I guess I got 3 hairtoys and 6 hair products. But the hairtoys except for the one today were bought before current financial issues and the one today was from a birthday present. And five of the products I use faithfully and they last months. I'm not sure how I like the baobab oil yet and I haven't tried the clay. A bit afraid of that as clay washing is unfamiliar.
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    SL/33/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

The last was a 1lb bag of dried lavender and kiss my face whenever shampoo and conditioner (both 32oz). It was through amazon subscribe and save and it showed up with a broken shampoo bottle and it saturated everything (we had lot of other non hair related items). They are sending a new box, so we get to keep whatever we salvaged for free. The lavender was plastic lined on the inside so I just put it in mason jars and tossed the bag. The conditioner that we thought was broke too, was 90% full. Which is good because the conditioner is now on back order and I am almost out of mine! Oh and I did get a 1lb bag of roobios tea. I use it some in my hair, but mostly drink it.

June 2022 chopped back to WL (33”)
    Fixing autoimmune issues, insulin resistance, mental health and inflammation with the bonus of losing 80 pounds (60+ to go) and growing stronger hair and nails.

Length
    16"/TBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Lady Rose of the Angels in the Order Of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    N/A/N/A/N/A
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Last night I bought some Hesh Pharma amla powder, Garnier Fructis deep conditioning treatment, and some avocado oil.

Length
    16/30/50
    Type
    1b/F/i

I bought a couple of spin pins, they work really well in second day hair but not freshly washed. Too slippery! (My hair I mean ha ha)
    Tailbone to Classic!
    Wear your hair up challenge
    Microtrimming and Maintaining

Length
    15"/30"/Term
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have a few things otw but my most recent is some herbal shampoo/conditioner from Vaadi Herbals and this fork.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/231135338

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MNDaydreamer View Post
    I have a few things otw but my most recent is some herbal shampoo/conditioner from Vaadi Herbals and this fork.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/231135338
    What an interesting shape. It'd be like inserting a hairstick, then suddenly some fork action. Niiice!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    17?/37/...
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I just received an order from Sally's and I got a sleep cap, love it as long as it's not hot. It's been cooler where I live and it was fine but one night it was quite warm and it felt uncomfortable. Got a Turbie twist, love it, so lightweight. Got some Argan oil. Really like that but I have to be careful as a little goes along way. Some conditioner by L'Oreal. Moisture something, I'll have to look at the name but it was heavenly. Real happy with order.
    She foots it ever fair and young, Her locks are tied in haste,
    And one is o’er her shoulder flung, And hangs below her waist

Length
    N/A/N/A/N/A
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

I bought some coconut oil a couple seconds ago. From the company Nutiva
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Length
    17?/37/...
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by gustavonut View Post
    I bought some coconut oil a couple seconds ago. From the company Nutiva
    That's where I ordered mine. It's wonderful stuff!
    She foots it ever fair and young, Her locks are tied in haste,
    And one is o’er her shoulder flung, And hangs below her waist