Page 244 of 288 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2871

Thread: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Default Re: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    I didn't mean to be a bad influence it looks good though what can I say!
    It's a great Color so maybe it's a good influence!

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    Thanks everyone!

I'm in the both pictures. The first one is from front, you can see a bit of my jawline. And the second one is obviously my back. There's only a minute between the pictures.
    Im still confused. One picture is brown hair and the other picture is grey hair which is why I don’t understand the minute apart thing. They look 30 years apart. I’m a bit slow at times.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm confused too the red looks higher up in the first picture, maybe it's the lighting or top change making things look so different

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by hennalonghair View Post
    Im still confused. One picture is brown hair and the other picture is grey hair which is why I don’t understand the minute apart thing. They look 30 years apart. I’m a bit slow at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm confused too the red looks higher up in the first picture, maybe it's the lighting or top change making things look so different
    It's the light that makes my hair colour look different. Depending on light it can look even very warm or quite dark. You can check my albums in my profile too. The first picture is showing my ends, the second picture shows my whole hair.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

So true. I’ve seen plenty of older ladies rockin’ coloured hair.
    Truthfully I think that if I coloured all my hair, it would draw too much attention to me which would make me uncomfortable.
    On you, it looks fabulous. You suite coloured hair better than anyone I’ve ever seen.
    I understand that! I used to get a lot of comments in public but I haven't had any yet since I haven't been outside much thanks to the current way of the the world

Thank you so much! That's definitely high praise

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    It's a great Color so maybe it's a good influence!
    Haha maybe! I think I saw that you are back to growing the colour out again already though (correct me if I'm wrong!) so maybe not the best influence haha
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Just a thought about my virgin colour. When I started to grow out it this time, I was really excited to find out what colour it would be. But I just gave up and decided it's just brown. I knew from previous attempts that it would be surprisingly light, not dark brown, but... In some lights it looks very cool toned and ashy. In other lights it's golden, almost coppery.

And when I last time had my virgin colour, I was around 30, and got bored to it, I purchased my first hendigo mix in an eco salon and the woman working there helped me to find right mix. And she was commenting how much grey I had in my hair and that I need to find a mix that was good for covering grey. To my knowledge I didn't have any greys at all (but I have one blonde streak, have had since I was kid...). I didn't say anything... Not a long time ago someone was commenting my hair colour when they talked about their own greys and said something like 'I used to have dark hair too, as dark as Suortuva's'. So I don't know, light and perception and camera...
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Just a thought about my virgin colour. When I started to grow out it this time, I was really excited to find out what colour it would be. But I just gave up and decided it's just brown. I knew from previous attempts that it would be surprisingly light, not dark brown, but... In some lights it looks very cool toned and ashy. In other lights it's golden, almost coppery.

And when I last time had my virgin colour, I was around 30, and got bored to it, I purchased my first hendigo mix in an eco salon and the woman working there helped me to find right mix. And she was commenting how much grey I had in my hair and that I need to find a mix that was good for covering grey. To my knowledge I didn't have any greys at all (but I have one blonde streak, have had since I was kid...). I didn't say anything... Not a long time ago someone was commenting my hair colour when they talked about their own greys and said something like 'I used to have dark hair too, as dark as Suortuva's'. So I don't know, light and perception and camera...
    I think your haircolor is stunning!
    Here in Italy I see it more often on children, this kind of light brown that's as shifting as water, and can go from silvery to dark, from ash to copper just by tilting the head.
    As most rare things, I find it very pretty
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Type
    2a/M/iii

Haha OMG we have a LHC hair equivalent of #thedress... I love it! It's always fun when our eyes play tricks on us in different lights...

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnafindel View Post
    Haha OMG we have a LHC hair equivalent of #thedress... I love it! It's always fun when our eyes play tricks on us in different lights...
    Hahaha. The dress! Now that IS funny!

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

This is a gorgeous colour. Perfect for fall.
    This might seem like a silly question but which one are you?
    Or are either one you?
    It's the light that makes my hair colour look different. Depending on light it can look even very warm or quite dark. You can check my albums in my profile too. The first picture is showing my ends, the second picture shows my whole hair.
    Believe it or not, my avatar and sig pics were taken about nine-ish months apart, same room, same lighting, but different walls. My Oldest Dear Son took my avatar picture (the one with the shorter hair) and my Youngest Dear Son took the sig pic (the one with the longer hair). I guess it all depends on the lighting, because I sure didn't do anything different to my hair at the time. Hair can be funny that way
    Last edited by Jo Ann; September 24th, 2020 at 12:50 AM.
    Not Cut, But After Washing, Before Brushing and Bunning...Baby steps!