Page 266 of 269 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2690

Thread: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Guys I was contempling dying my lenghts purple. I'd like some warm purple. Something similar to plum by Direction or purple rain by Arctic Fox. If you know other things with the same color, make me know! I'd also enjoy some experience with dying with those colors different shades of blond, and your experience with fading.
    I like the idea of purple hair but I don't want it if it's too high maintenance, being my hair already high maintenance.

This other request it's more specific, but do you know somewhere to buy Directions colors in Europe? Because I'd like to try one pot of plum, but Amazon sells only 2 or 4 products per time, at least of that shade. I'd like to do a strand test.

ETA: I just noticed there is already a similar question, ops.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; July 31st, 2021 at 09:55 AM.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/29/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Purple lasts decently on me. I use purple rain by arctic fox. My hair is unbleached, and it dyes my grays. Blue on the other hand is terrible to keep in.

Going for terminal.
    Lost in the midback abyss.
    ALMOST waist stretched!

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Yes I had blue hair/light blue hair in the past, and that's also why I'm looking for a warm purple, I also had more like violet, a colder color and it used to fade in blue or even green.
    Purple rain is adorable. What stops me it's the price! And also not very easy to find in Europe.

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/29/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Yes I had blue hair/light blue hair in the past, and that's also why I'm looking for a warm purple, I also had more like violet, a colder color and it used to fade in blue or even green.
    Purple rain is adorable. What stops me it's the price! And also not very easy to find in Europe.
    But the bottle is huge! But I totally get not wanting to use hard to find dye. Special fx lasts for me too but is hard to find.

Going for terminal.
    Lost in the midback abyss.
    ALMOST waist stretched!

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ravenheather View Post
    But the bottle is huge! But I totally get not wanting to use hard to find dye. Special fx lasts for me too but is hard to find.
    Yeah arctic fox is no more always available on Amazon (just few shades any now and then) and all the other website I found are locked in the US or UK, so there is the possibility to pay extra duties.

Length
    Pixcl/Pixcl/Hip

If you don't like supporting a horrible person dont get artic fox, I recommend iroiro it comes in 2 sizes and lasts ages

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Bat thank you for rhe suggestion and for the information about arctic fox, I had no idea.

Length
    Pixcl/Pixcl/Hip

Bat thank you for rhe suggestion and for the information about arctic fox, I had no idea.
    thats okay, 'the scandal' is recent, from last year
    🦇 Restarted Journey 25th September 2021🦇
    No set plans, taking it day by day

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Guys I was contempling dying my lenghts purple. I'd like some warm purple. Something similar to plum by Direction or purple rain by Arctic Fox. If you know other things with the same color, make me know! I'd also enjoy some experience with dying with those colors different shades of blond, and your experience with fading.
    I like the idea of purple hair but I don't want it if it's too high maintenance, being my hair already high maintenance.

This other request it's more specific, but do you know somewhere to buy Directions colors in Europe? Because I'd like to try one pot of plum, but Amazon sells only 2 or 4 products per time, at least of that shade. I'd like to do a strand test.

ETA: I just noticed there is already a similar question, ops.
    Bri-chan, I am gravitating around cooler violets now, but I used to get a nice rich purple tone using Stargazer Plume.
    Mixing Stargazer Magenta and Ultra Blue can give you the ultimate customization freedom, but Magenta will definitively stain your bathtub.
    Stargazer is in every hair shop in my side of Italy, price is between 7 to 9 €, so this is definitively the easiest to find locally.
    I have to say there are better products on the market, but shipping tends to be expensive and I haven't tried myself the shade you may be looking for.

ETA, I've found a picture!
    I have to say Directions Plum, though nice, didn't work very well on me. I know many who love it though...
    Last edited by SleepyTangles; August 1st, 2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Adding info
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    BSL/BCL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thank you! How does Stargazer Plum fade? Because I'm looking for something that fades in some shade or pink or red. When I had colored hair I used purple that faded in blu or green and I think it doesn't go well with the hair I'm dying.

I unfortynately live in a very closed mind city, so I can't find any famous dye brand. Some years ago you could find Crazy Color, but not anymore. So I have to buy online anyway.