Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2615

Thread: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: ISO other *colorful* longhairs?

Quote Originally Posted by Vetinari View Post
    I'm currently growing out my dyed red hair, but I've previously been blue-green ombre and galaxy-hair ombre with waist-length hair! I only have a picture of the galaxy though:
    Beautiful colors!! They look awesome with your wave pattern.

Length
    hip/bcl/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

@Vetinari, The galaxy hair looked really cool!

Current hair situation. Yes it's still split, but I still do a side part (just which side depends on how I feel that day, usually I go for the natural side though). You can see somewhere around chin-level that my ends shift slightly warmer (or at least, I can tell), that's my old henna that I haven't bothered to keep up with that's growing out. Feeling pretty good about going for the cosmic sunshine/sunset orange on the natural side, just going to purchase some more cosmic sunshine first as the orange is pretty potent and I don't want to go quite so dark orange on that side. I more want to enhance the natural color than dye a totally new one on top, if that makes sense. Last time I did cosmic sunshine over my natural color it stained pretty well but I felt it wasn't quite as warm as I was hoping for, so hopefully the sunset orange will help with that.
    bsl waist hip shoulder cbl apl bsl waist hip ...

@strawberrywispe

Length
    12/16.5/50

it looks great, so pretty! I can't wait to see how it goes

I did a face app thing with one of my photos where it looks like all my hair is blond, and used the longer hair option, my current display picture is the result, probably too pink for it, but I really like it
    🦇 Next Up CBL 🦇
    |Chin Dec 2020|SL May 2021

Length
    hip/bcl/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    it looks great, so pretty! I can't wait to see how it goes

I did a face app thing with one of my photos where it looks like all my hair is blond, and used the longer hair option, my current display picture is the result, probably too pink for it, but I really like it
    Ooh, very nice! I think you have a bit of wave to your hair, am I remembering right? I'm excited to see what your textures looks like as it grows
    bsl waist hip shoulder cbl apl bsl waist hip ...

@strawberrywispe

Length
    12/16.5/50

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post
    Ooh, very nice! I think you have a bit of wave to your hair, am I remembering right? I'm excited to see what your textures looks like as it grows
    if i let the texture be there, i'm still considering getting another keratin treatment, though that depends if I'm going blond or not, i think blond is nice to have a bit of wave in it
    🦇 Next Up CBL 🦇
    |Chin Dec 2020|SL May 2021

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Vetinari View Post
    I'm currently growing out my dyed red hair, but I've previously been blue-green ombre and galaxy-hair ombre with waist-length hair! I only have a picture of the galaxy though:
    Beautiful! Sometimes I miss my blue hair too.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

in the space between the finish and the start
    Length
    30ish/34.5/41+
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Does anyone have experience with overtone's "blue for brown hair" dye (or any of the "for brown hair" colors)? I've been considering coloring my hair, but definitely don't want to commit to bleaching it... My biggest concern from looking at their pictures is that it's going to look more black than blue on my hair, which isn't necessarily what I want.

Edit: Or any semi-permanent hair colors that work well on dark(er) hair without bleaching!
    Last edited by victor_tinyduck; April 18th, 2021 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Adding:)
    | Waist | Hip | BCL | TBL | Classic | FTL | Beyond?

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by victor_tinyduck View Post
    Does anyone have experience with overtone's "blue for brown hair" dye (or any of the "for brown hair" colors)? I've been considering coloring my hair, but definitely don't want to commit to bleaching it... My biggest concern from looking at their pictures is that it's going to look more black than blue on my hair, which isn't necessarily what I want.

Edit: Or any semi-permanent hair colors that work well on dark(er) hair without bleaching!
    The reviews on Overtone's website are good but actual users say it's completely over priced and doesn't do much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYQY89sFuY&t=478s is a video of a Youtuber who has a series on dying over dark hair, I linked you her video on Overtone. It didn't work for her at all.

You might have luck with Arctic Fox or Special Effects. It depends on how dark your hair is but a light-medium brown can definitely get some decent colors. Rich purple, blue and reds seem to come out well. Also some greens.

One last thought, I wouldn't try Manic Panic personally. It seems to be a common issue that it only stains on bleached, porous hair. It also came out very patchy on me even with bleached hair. I was not impressed. I'll be trying Joico Color Intensity Indigo on my hair within the next week or two, I can let you know how it goes I loved it on bleached hair but I've never tried it on unbleached so that's the only reason I'm hesitant to recommend it.

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by victor_tinyduck View Post

Sorry, no experience with the product. But I don't think it can be that much different from a good quality deposit dye in a rich blue tone.
    Sadly, if your undertone is golden the blue will probably look black-ish indoor.

I have Directions Neon Blue (which pulls to the violet-ish side of the spectrum, so may not be what you have in mind) and I think it's pretty pigmented and pretty.
    I've also seen through other people videos that Mydentity Blue Mistique and Pravana Blue are fairly pigmented.

This article may help
    https://www.haircrazy.com/articles/b...blue-hair-dye/
    Last edited by SleepyTangles; April 24th, 2021 at 01:10 PM.
    Pixie! - Shingle - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    2/47/52
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Y'all are dangerous. I looked for my old bottle of AF Purple Rain and I think I tossed it, so I may order a bottle of Ritual and dye my ends. I did my underlayer with Purple Rain a few years ago and absolutely loved it, but work wouldn't be happy with me. But I can easily hide my ends!
    So, question. I love AF because my hair doesn't feel coated like it did with Special FX way back when, and I'll probably use it again. However, my kid wants to dye her hair pink and she has a serious problem with tangles and matting (very fragile 4b hair), and I'd love to sneak in something that will help with that. She haaates anything done to her hair, but if she wants pink badly enough, we may be able to make this happen. Does anyone have suggestions for brands that are good for slip? Her hair is dark blonde/medium brown and ideally I'd like to find a warm pink that isn't too dark, something like AF Electric Paradise.
    What is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill?
    Seek him always with hours to live.