Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1690

Thread: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielleRose View Post
    Looks like the ingredients list is exactly identical to the 3 minute miracle moisture which is discontinued. Though it’s discontinued I did see it was available at Dollar General.

Thank you, good to know. I never tried the other one to compare, but this one works very well!

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    Thank you, good to know. I never tried the other one to compare, but this one works very well!
    I never tried the other either but I remember at the time the ingredients matched the moisture renewal conditioner at the time. I felt scammed, lol! Of course I also didnít try it because I didnít care for the scent.

Iím glad the new one is working well for you. I may have to try it out some time. Right now Iím using the sleek and smooth line. I donít hate it, but probably wouldnít repurchase the shampoo. My fine hair and scalp donít seem to get along with cone containing shampoos. The conditioner I do like though, it detangles well but Iím not sure it actually does much aside from that. My hair is fine so itís kind of weighed down but I figured much. Itís at least helping the postpartum shed hairs that are growing back to lay down better.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I never tried the other either but I remember at the time the ingredients matched the moisture renewal conditioner at the time. I felt scammed, lol! Of course I also didnít try it because I didnít care for the scent.

Iím glad the new one is working well for you. I may have to try it out some time. Right now Iím using the sleek and smooth line. I donít hate it, but probably wouldnít repurchase the shampoo. My fine hair and scalp donít seem to get along with cone containing shampoos. The conditioner I do like though, it detangles well but Iím not sure it actually does much aside from that. My hair is fine so itís kind of weighed down but I figured much. Itís at least helping the postpartum shed hairs that are growing back to lay down better.
    I used Ouai detox shampoo followed by the smooth and sleek conditioner last night. I take back saying I wasnít sure whether it did much aside from detangling. It seemed to moisturize for me after clarifying so I think Iíll definitely repurchase the conditioner, I just need to use a cone free shampoo with it. I wish the Pantene volume shampoo worked for me, but something in it leaves my hair kind of coated and gummy feeling. I wanted to mention that the smooth and sleek conditioner doesnít weigh my hair down, the shampoo caused the weigh down for me.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

^GabrielleRose That’s what I have to do too, is use a cone free shampoo with some of those conditioners, and I also think it’s a shame that the volumizing one leaves that weird coating.

I have found some of of those Asian Micellar Water ones at close out stores, but it’d be nice to have something like that back for their regular lines (in the States). What I usually end up doing is getting Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 or 3 and using those.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

^GabrielleRose Thatís what I have to do too, is use a cone free shampoo with some of those conditioners, and I also think itís a shame that the volumizing one leaves that weird coating.

I have found some of of those Asian Micellar Water ones at close out stores, but itíd be nice to have something like that back for their regular lines (in the States). What I usually end up doing is getting Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 or 3 and using those.
    I saw some of the shampoo and conditioning mask I liked available on eBay, but they were so expensive! I wish Pantene would at least make another shampoo similar to the clarifying or micellar. I have also seen the Asian ones at a store nearby but I didnít bother. I didnít want to get attached and not be able to find if later on. I have tried either of those Paul Mitchell shampoos, but I do like their skinny serum.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I saw some of the shampoo and conditioning mask I liked available on eBay, but they were so expensive! I wish Pantene would at least make another shampoo similar to the clarifying or micellar. I have also seen the Asian ones at a store nearby but I didn’t bother. I didn’t want to get attached and not be able to find if later on. I have tried either of those Paul Mitchell shampoos, but I do like their skinny serum.
    Ha, I had the same thought before I purchased those Asian Micellar Water shampoos , but then I bought some anyways. The green one for oily hair is good, the rose one wasn’t great.

And Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 is probably my favorite shampoo. It smells like lemons, and even though it’s marketed as “clarifying”, between my fine hair and the kind of water we have, I can use it all I want. The Shampoo 3 smells faintly of double mint gum, and is clarifying and chelating, so sometimes I get that one for a change.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Ha, I had the same thought before I purchased those Asian Micellar Water shampoos , but then I bought some anyways. The green one for oily hair is good, the rose one wasn’t great.

And Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 is probably my favorite shampoo. It smells like lemons, and even though it’s marketed as “clarifying”, between my fine hair and the kind of water we have, I can use it all I want. The Shampoo 3 smells faintly of double mint gum, and is clarifying and chelating, so sometimes I get that one for a change.
    The green one is the one I saw recently. I was a little iffy on the scent, how do you like it? The rose one here in the US didnít work for me.

Iíll have to give those Paul Mitchell shampoos a try in case what Iím using now doesnít work out. Do you find The Shampoo 3 stripping?

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

The green one is the one I saw recently. I was a little iffy on the scent, how do you like it? The rose one here in the US didn’t work for me.

I’ll have to give those Paul Mitchell shampoos a try in case what I’m using now doesn’t work out. Do you find The Shampoo 3 stripping?
    The oily hair one does have a green tea kind of a scent, and I was on a green tea kick this summer, so I liked it. The conditioner that went with it was pretty bad, though.

I don’t find Shampoo 3 (or 2) stripping. Those shampoos are nice because they include water soluble detangling ingredients. They both work really well on my hair, and I’m seriously considering just buying those from now on when I finish my stash, and alternating different conditioners to use with them.

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Bought this recently and Iím really liking it.

​​​ LOVE IS IN TH​E HAIR​!

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I got a good deal of the Repair set at CVS here local. I needed it too was good timing.